What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Effect of kinetin, ascorbic acid and glutamic acid on growth

Pomodoro

hey lets talk Kinetin. I got this spray called Bloom Booster from Canadian Tire, Its made by PlantProd Ultimate. I have also seen it labelled as CIL Bloom Booster. Its low ppm i think 3ppm of Kinetin. I use it diluted by half. And have been loving the results. Ive used it at various times in early flower and every time get longer bigger denser buds. plants look happy and vigorous. This is really good stuff. and its only $9. If possible id like to get the bulk chemical and mix my own solution. Anyone else use Kinetin?

BubbaBear

Salicylic acid and absorbic acid have a synergistic effect. So does salicylic acid and citric acid both seem to enhance essential oil production, yield, root mass and boost over all health of the plant. Plants seem to love all sorts of organic acids. Just make sure you PH organic acid foliar sprays to 6-7

BabTaHerbless

Kinetin was the first cytokinin hormone recognized for its growth promoting effects on plants.

i' ve some recent few readings running on my mind concerning how hormones influence the whole biological process . obviously not understood at all as far as the entire process seems to elude not just only my knowledge.... science also seems to be far away.

.Just recently kinentin was found in plants. Cytokinins are essential for cell division and growth. They are important for sink strength --- the capacity of an organ, e.g., flowers, fruit, leaves to import the materials (building blocks) necessary for growth.

as you teach me, CytoK. and Auxin seems to work side a side and the mutual effect(balance/inbalance) during plant's whole life and during circadian circle are still not plenty discovered.AFAIK too much has to come ,yet. I personally have no skills at all and i'm truly interested 'bout what's new...

increased in plant tissues and organs in response to stress (lack of water, high temperature, low temperature, salinity), cytokinins can help to mitigate the effects of stress on plants to improve productivity under stressful conditions and to improve recovery from stress.

and cytokinins increased the number of flowers per plant, number of fruit per plant and the size of individual fruit. Thus, total yield was increased. There were no negative effects on fruit quality.

As you - and many good people 'round here, i guess- i had something like an empirical insight regarding how some stress could produce a final, extra thricome production in the order to activate his defensing strategy against different kind of threat(...) and i got to a hurried answer browsing some Sam's stuff linked on "recent findings".

me,poor:dueling:... still finding

Kinetin is a synthetic cytokinin class plant growth regulating phytohormone, altough it has been shown to exist naturally in the DNA of cells

The goal, to me, personally talking, is to understand how and when i can get the same or just similar results by interacting at a biological level that doesn't involve synthetic intrusion in the order to take advantage of the plant itself, like when spanish broda on this site griddle the meristem, for example, but i confess that i will give them (that hormones) a try in the day i'll be more sure about all that stuff.

nice cue, anyway.
all the best