What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Great smoke report, lovely pic's and nicely grown.......and as for the trichome production....that's incredible. Glad it's good medicine for you too, what a bonus.

Thanks Hash Zeppelin for sharing.

Cheers.

Ruosk

OMFG man, those are some amazing looking nugs - some of the best looking bud photos I've seen in a long time. Sure wish those seeds were available for purchase, sounds like my kind of medicine as I too have problems with my tummy, as well as anxiety... well, one can always hope. Nice report too, can almost smell that weed from reading it and looking at the pictures.

MrMagic

great work man,looks really nice and seems to hit all the right marks,keep up the hard work and keep postin pics of her..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Color contrast on that nug is crazy lime neon glow in the fukin dark green to black purple with neon orange hairs... Love it

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^that was taken with perfect lighting balance. it really captured all the colors. flushed it with 5 days clearex, and 2 days plain water.

Stocking suffers for this holiday season. my bean stash of Lime-Warp F2. I sealed them up in packs of 12.

Last edited:

medman225

Lookin absolutely great
im assuming this is a more indica leanin lvpk pheno? Jst wonddrin..... i wuld like to think it has som longer flower 12 week sativa phenos....
shanti has a nevillea hazeXskunk and a mangoHazeXafganSK... and both hav like 14 week phenos in there.... just wulda expected this cross to go longer but u prop picked this pheno either way lookin great

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^whats funny is to get this pheno, i popped 5 beans and 2 survived one was the lime-warp and one was the ziggy star dust. both big time winners in my opinion. that basically means you cant get a bad pheno with any of the beans. thank DominicanGreen Hydrosun and Chaco for that. with out them this strain would not have been possible.

the L-W f'2s are made from a tiny light leak, so they should be feminized.

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Theyre in there

Theyre in there

Sativa phenos in there stienbrenner pheno I had went as long as ucould wait I took her 120+ days she coulda kept on goin...smoke was fantastic one of my all time fav sativas but just not practicle ... This cross has all phenos from 8 wk to 20 wks and everythang inbetween.. [url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?

Adrift

Veteran
wowow! incredible finds, and some lucky friends you have :)

i sure hope to see this strain one day! sounds incredible

enjoy bud! :joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow stoney917 those are KILLER! I really love my head stash sativas. I got to smoke about an ounce of the electric haze pheno, and it was off the charts. I love that stuff!

medman225

They will b s1 feminized so to speak.... in that theres 2 ways 2 arrive at fems seeds
stressing it however that means from light leaks to rootbound to lettinf the girl go 2 weeks longer(lke soma does to fem his seeds)
And then the second way is to use chemicals to make a female grow male flower clusters(note not a rogue bannana at the bottom ofa female bud).... harvest pollen from said male flower clusters.... and then pollenate a different girl who hasnt ben stressed like that in flowe(ie if takin this route u wuldnt want to say just pollenate a few buds on the girl u reversed and got to shed pollen)
I dont work with alota fem seeds as iv always had commercial stuff goin on that i cant afford to let a possible hermie near....
with that being said ive always had a closet for test runs and cracked many a fem seed.... of both kinds of the ways to make em i listed. Weve all streseed a plant into making a bunch of seeds at some point or another. And imho those seedplants can still be amazing(og kush is supposedly a chem 91 that seeded itself).... and not only will many of the girls that u come across that are hermie not hav viable pollen.... but i actually hav found non hermie females in s1 seeds made simply by stress.

And btw great stocking stuffer seriously
only thing i might say is just let everyone kno these may b real finicky with stress will pollenate iself 95% of the time if ur room is not perfect(jst so no1 unsuspectingly throws one of the seedplants in the flower room with 100 girls... and oh shit everythjng got pollenated!) Lol
Great job bro
so wait ur sayin ziggys jst a dif more sativa pheno of the lime warp?

medman225

Nvm i saw ur ziggy smoke report and answered my own question
so ziggys the sativa limewarp ziggystardust pheno

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost. the cross name is called Asteroid; made by dominican green. the mother is las vegas purple kush from hydrosun, and the dad is a neville's haze male from chaco. Dominican Green gave all of us beans. I popped 5 beans, and got two pheno types of the asteroid. The indica pheno is Lime-warp, and the sativa pheno is ziggy star dust.

There is mystery surrounding the lvpk mom. it is rumored she is related to pre 98 bubba kush. It is also said to be made by kyle kushman. there is also another theory that it is an IBL of a purple paki X afghani. I'm pretty sure it's kushman's

Neville's Haze is 75% haze 25% northern lights. Made By Neville. One of the best breeders of our day. Chaco had a perfect male plant to pollinate with.

Last edited: