What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
well for my wife she said it was my smile.. :D: But we had this convo over 4th of july and some of the women i was around said they notice a guys shoes... Said if they are dirty and old beat up shoes the guy most likely is a slob etc.. and not to worry about the size of the shoe cos its not always right... lol... hmmm womens are cwazy... peace..

sack

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
well for my wife she said it was my smile.. :D: But we had this convo over 4th of july and some of the women i was around said they notice a guys shoes... Said if they are dirty and old beat up shoes the guy most likely is a slob etc.. and not to worry about the size of the shoe cos its not always right... lol... hmmm womens are cwazy... peace..

sack

HAHA....Dude, my mother always said that to me....spend good $ for shoes and take care of them!

Women notice shoes, and shoe size....It's a pretty good indicator in some instances *cough* 11 1/2 *cough*....:D

G

Gilles&Cheryl

What, am I the only one who likes a bad boy? ......or the only one being honest about it?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ot ohhh randude is an alien.. or, he wears three shoes to make his feet look bigger.. hmmm i wonder why? lmao.. j/k homie... peace..

sack

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me its the eyes..I can see alot with the eyes and if you can make me laugh!! ohhh boy is that a turn on! Babbas been doing that for 20 yrs now!! hahhaha

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Yeah? Well I wear three shoes

kickstand.jpg

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I personaly love a well kept beard. Totoaly does it for me! Any fellow beard loving ladys out there?

808kahumai

See that spot

See that spot

See the spot where the external obliques meet the inguinal ligament? Where his index fingers are......
That little curve is my favorite!

Guys: If your girl (or anything else) is driving you crazy and you just don't know what to do, just ask "WWMD"? Page 110 of August 2009 Surfing Magazine "Out Of The Blue" by Rob Gilley.....just get it. Reading that will put your whole world back in to perspective. Cheers! :joint:

Mrs.Pthway

I personaly love a well kept beard. Totoaly does it for me! Any fellow beard loving ladys out there?

:yeahthatsI am right there with ya Lil'! As long as it is well kept, not looking for Shaggy or anything like that. A nice little tickle every now and then makes it nice! :)

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
:yeahthatsI am right there with ya Lil'! As long as it is well kept, not looking for Shaggy or anything like that. A nice little tickle every now and then makes it nice! :)

Ya know, even if its a lil shaggy, its still sexy, depending on the rest of the guy. It just has to be fully grown in, you know, no bald spots. My husbands so awsome, he grew out a full beard for me while I was pregnant, during the dead of summer. Guess he wanted to take full advantage of the horney hormones ya get while prenant!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I just thing a man looks better wit ha beard.... check it......

Ok, well... Brad Pitt doesn't do it for me, and actually most of the pictures I've seen of him with a beard, makes him look like a hobo... So he can shave it.

H

h^2 O

women like the "bad boy" type who listens to black music and drives a piece of crap and treats girls like garbage - UNTIL THE WOMEN TURN 30, and then it's only the guys with money. It's true.
I'm not TOTALLY insensitive myself - I just started flirting with this girl I know a few days ago, and even though she's pretty skinny and has a kind of big nose (not that big, just a little big) I find her intelligent and funny and thinking about seeing her naked is a big turn on with those firm little boobies and tiny waist and butt. It's on like Saigon.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
women like the "bad boy" type who listens to black music and drives a piece of crap and treats girls like garbage - UNTIL THE WOMEN TURN 30, and then it's only the guys with money. It's true.
I'm not TOTALLY insensitive myself - I just started flirting with this girl I know a few days ago, and even though she's pretty skinny and has a kind of big nose (not that big, just a little big) I find her intelligent and funny and thinking about seeing her naked is a big turn on with those firm little boobies and tiny waist and butt. It's on like Saigon.

Well I feal sorry for the men in your area. I dont hang out with very many females, but I can tell you that not all women are that way. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... Men just need to be picky!

Latest posts

Latest posts