What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krypto's Ultimate Controler

G

Mount the Back of your container to your bucket.
I used two zip screws. would be beneficial to use two washers on the zip screws . ;)

233Controler_10-19-04_070.jpg

G

Whaddyah waiting for???
Snap it on your controler. It's no longer just a bucket. ;)

233Controler_10-19-04_071-med.jpg

G

If you want to you can clean up the wires by wrapping them in duct or shrink tape.

This is the pump I use. you can pick it up on ebay often for like 10 bucks each. I've done some searching a found a good supplier.
For larger than 12 pot systems I would recommend getting the 900 model or maybe even slightly larger.

I trim the inlet cover back so it can be mounted closer to the bottom of the reserviour .

233Controler_10-19-04_074-med.jpg

G

NEVER! Let your equipment get in this condition,, EVER.
This is the result of using a white bucket outdoors the entire summer. Actually the res and controler were cleaned monthly.

I'm taking a break, but I'll be back different time, same channel.
Tune in tomorrow to see the final crucial steps in the finishing of construction of Krypto's Ultimate automated controler .

;)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
kryptoite mt man!! Dammitt!!! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I know it entails alot of time to do a thread as detailed as this. Hopefully with my bucket construction and your controller .......we can help alot of people build a killer system!!

Received my timer today and will hit Radio Shack in the morning.

Again.... thanks bro..... much appriciated.

full time daddy
Veteran
nice post brother...

nice post brother...

here's a link i have for buckets... never orderd from them but i did get a catalog all see if i can find it and give sum price's. if not i m sure you can call

http://www.bascousa.com/containers/openheadplasticpails.html

you know what funny :) i been cleaning my house and just found a new place to grow i allso have 4 buckets setting here. im gonna go get 2 more and build me a timer ;)

2168mini-IMGP1377-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

We aren't done yet peoples. :D
I'll get back to fill in a few pics.

Thank you all. :tup:

Next year at this time I am hoping a LOT of people will be using this, so brush up your skills so you all can help teach them how to use it.

This is what I prefer to use as a resrviour. The BRUTE trashcan made by RubberMaid. The walls are strong and can handle the weight of the water. Using a flimsy trash can can buckle under the weight.
I found these at LOWES .
For a twelve pot system or larger I would suggest a 50 gallon reserviour .

233Controler_10-19-04_086-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

We need a pump inside the reserviour.
Three holes were drilled in the top, grommets and straight barbs added to attach them to accomodate our fill and drain lines along with our power cord the the pump.

233Controler_10-19-04_075-med.jpg

G

VERY IMPORTANT!

Notice the two small 90 barbs that were pushed into the fill and drain lines.
These are very important using this system.
Locate them on the line where they will be kept above the water level when your res is full.

233Controler_10-19-04_076-med.jpg

G

Attach your controler to the res by connecting the hoses. drain hose from bottom of controler to of the reserviour and fill hose from the top of reserviour to the pump in the reserviour.

You will also need to drill a hole for your fill pump cord .

233Controler_10-19-04_083-med.jpg

G

Drain pump plugs into the top recepticle on the controler.
Fill pump is plugged into the lower recepticle on the controler .

G

Attach your buckets.
I am only attaching ONE for this TEST .

Last edited:
G

NOW,,
Get your collective ass's out there and OverGrow the WOOORRRLLDD!!!

You can also send half of your harvest from your first run to:

OverGrow c/o Kryptonite
ONE Marijuana Lane, Cannabis City 420420
Overgrow Earth .

;)

Enjoy your Harvest .
:wave: