What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Krush - Chemdog 91 BX2 x Chem Krush (SFV BX2 x Chemdog 91)

Tulku

Vibing to have these in the stable alongside some Dog Patch from Lucky Dog.

Dimlux 630 CMH over these 2 phenos, already stinking up of that sweet fuel and super greasy :dance013:

Pheno 1.

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Tulku

Looks healthy and frosty! Lots of chemdog 91 love there! How about a whole plant shot?

Big ups Lung! Gonna be honest from seed this round has s t r e t c h e d like no-ones business :)

I'll grab some wide opens for your dirty mind tho' ! soon come.

This should be good!

I'm curious... Where'd ya find the Lucky Dog seeds?

The EU connection is strong brother Passion......Eyeing Up The Rare if you get my drift??? Stay up playas :tiphat:

Tulku

Swinging into week 6, hanging in there literally inches away from the Dimlux fitting!! Test passed that they can handle a bit of light stress :bigeye:

Pheno 2...

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno 1..

picture.php

Fair amount of pistils damaged from getting a battering from the fan leaves getting a battering from the exchange fans being so high in the dance and all..:dance013:

B

bench warmer

Absolutely gorgeous formation happening on those branches brother. :good:
Does their pong lean more to one direction over others yet?

Tulku

Absolutely gorgeous formation happening on those branches brother. :good:
Does their pong lean more to one direction over others yet?

Hey brother bench, I knew you'd catch a whiff in your nostrils!

Pleased with them so far, no issues even though we've had a real hot summer, they've held their own and I like that.

As far as identifying which way they lean or smell attributed to the parents I have no idea, as I've never grown/seen/tasted them to compare. Pheno 1 smell's like the SFV/Chem I grew out years ago, but does'nt look like it, and 2 looks like the CDD from way back....dunno I guess I'll find out bro :huggg:

Any visual pointers, advice and just straight up love are welcome.

Tulku

Just scoped skunk va on IG, going by his pics it looks like pheno 1 is SFV leaning with pheno 2 more on the 91 side....:woohoo:gonna order some more.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
These look amazing dude :ying:

why not get the "road dog" that is just a different pheno dad of the same cross (SFV BX2 X chem 91)

Just popped 2 double krush for shits and giggles.

I'd say from looks it's the other way around and pheno 1 has more chem stacked structure and pheno two has slightly more SFV baseball nugs, not much in it though really is there,, they look great..

The genetics like mixing and seem to nick well, quite often become more when crossed than they are on their own.. This is really like a BX3 to chem91 though so should be quite 91 dominant but with just classy genes coming in from the SFV where it's been needed..

Last edited:
B

bench warmer

Tulku.. your keen eye knows these things better than I :bow: Lost in a SOG too
I’ve no hands on experience with either clone but going by IG pics, I would also guess pheno 2 more closely resembles SFV while pheno 1 hints more ‘91.
Given the reputed lineage of both it doesn’t surprise there’s a narrow spectrum of difference at 6 weeks in. These last few weeks will bring the truth as to the what’s-what. :canabis:

Tulku

These look amazing dude :ying:

why not get the "road dog" that is just a different pheno dad of the same cross (SFV BX2 X chem 91)

Just popped 2 double krush for shits and giggles.

I'd say from looks it's the other way around and pheno 1 has more chem stacked structure and pheno two has slightly more SFV baseball nugs, not much in it though really is there,, they look great..

The genetics like mixing and seem to nick well, quite often become more when crossed than they are on their own.. This is really like a BX3 to chem91 though so should be quite 91 dominant but with just classy genes coming in from the SFV where it's been needed..

Tulku.. your keen eye knows these things better than I :bow: Lost in a SOG too
I’ve no hands on experience with either clone but going by IG pics, I would also guess pheno 2 more closely resembles SFV while pheno 1 hints more ‘91.
Given the reputed lineage of both it doesn’t surprise there’s a narrow spectrum of difference at 6 weeks in. These last few weeks will bring the truth as to the what’s-what. :canabis:

And there I was slapping myself on the arse for being particularly observant! Glad you were both paying attention :biggrin:

Klaatu

Tulku, thanks for sharing. I just googled Double Krush and found your grow here on ICMAG.

These plants look really healthy, especially since you're running the 630 CMH and mentioned that they have gotten close to the light. I've got a CMH setup as well.

Do you plan on having these tested for THC and Terpenes? Just curious, as I am getting into the test results of my work so as to gather info about my grows.

Given any other pack you could have bought instead of these, would you buy these again if given the same choice?