What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Madre (RQS) - outdoor (full beginner)

kisgyerekke

Hi guys, i open this tread cause my country topic don't spin like this. I'd like to get answer my question as fast as is can.

I will modify my album description then you can understand it.

This is my first grow, i would like to go in a tent, but my familiar sad, it could be, and big chance it will be suck, cause the tent is in a 2nd level house, with high tempereature in the summer. Other way i bought much more thing, tent, mh, hps bulbs, water pump, timers, nutrients... so everything, which thing i must have an indoor project. I thinking, and i gives the truth my familiar. I get a gift seed from rqs for my order. So i go with this girl, and nowdays look like this, what you can se in my album. I plannig that i go indoor in the winter, with seeds what order primary

I think i give her much more nutrients than optimal level. The leaves are go dark green, very dark. :D Should i go lower ec level, or i have to "flush" it ?

I go low ec level from the beginning, and then i go higher. Now the solution ec is somewhere 1,8 - 2.

Other question.:

IMG 21- 22 in my album, can i say that this is my first flower week ? Can i change the veg nutrients to flower ? (Plagron Bloom, PK 13 14, Green Sensation)

Thank you guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts