What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bestie Bloomz & chaching

Hi I was wondering if some of you could share your experiences using beastie bloomz and/or chaching from fox farm. I am going to buy beastie bloomz today because I like how it’s so high in pk with no N I noticed cha Ching has 9% N and decided that I will not purchase it because I will not longer be giving my kids N after mid flower. I also considered purchasing both but using cha Ching in mid flower and then Bb for late flower. That’s the only way I could see myself using it I don’t care what their feeding schedule says I no longer go by a companie’s feeding chart, I go by my kids’ chart.

But I would like to hear others experience with these two products thanks. I’m using soil and switching from liquid and dry kool bloom

Will be experimenting with a few plants giving them dry koolbloom week one

I have a few different strains ranging from 7 week finishers to 12 week finishers

They will be receiving dry koolbloom until I think stretching has halted. Then they will get beastie bloomz until flush

All soil plants. Being fed once per week then watered with catalyst, calmag and/or molasses on the off days

Latest posts

Latest posts