What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

90W of Love, the Comeback!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yesterday was day 44 (I think) I gave them a really heavy watering and flooded the tray to see if Ill be able to leave for 2 weeks and leave them alone... Hopefully the res will be able to supply enough water for the 2 weeks... we shall see. might have someone come and water them once while im gone... Anyways, the plants are still looking good, flowers are getting fatter and some pistils are starting to brown up... Also pulled a few fan leafs from each plant (around 5 per plant)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Week 6, Day 44, I still havent watered since the heavy watering last thursday. I will give them another heavy watering on friday and I will be going away for around 10 days or so... I have some blumats that I will be installing tomorrow and this should do the trick!

Here are some pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plants feel very greasy instead of sticky. The flowers are bulking up nicely. The smells are orange peel, lemon/lime and musky odors... I picked a few more fan leafs here and there and bent a few branches to unblock light and make it more even!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Day 63, another week or so and they should get the chop... they are extremelly greasy to the touch, buds are chunking up nicely, temps been quite low the past week or so which slowed them down a bit... the 2 week watering system worked out pretty good, I came back and they were still happy and well watered. I flooded the little tray I have for them before I left and hooked up 2 blumats to each one of them, to a 10litter water can, when I arrived it was pretty much empty, which was just enough!

Im very happy on how these are turning out, very low maintenance setup, that I can come water once a week and not do anything for another 7 days or so... with the blumats I can double that amount of time!

Cab shot
picture.php

Left
picture.php

Back left
picture.php

Macro

picture.php

Right
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
After 4 days in the dark to finish ripping it up both plants got chopped at day 77... Most of the plants turned purple and are very greasy and stinky, one is definitely gonna yield a lot better than the other, thats the price of the broken branches while training it before flipping it... next time should be more careful!

Here are some shots before harvest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks fellas, I will post a dry weight report when they are done drying, which should be in a few days...

The smell is straight orange\mandarine cream soda with a hint of musky funk to it... Very loud and very sticky herb... Very relaxing weed that makes you wanna relax on the couch and take a nap! The taste is similar with more of the musk to it...

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yesterday the plants got trimmed, left one weight in at 35.2g and right one at 30.8g, so 66g total, they still a bit moist to to be jarred up, so they are sitting out for another day or two and then getting the cure going...

Smells are oranges with a stink bug musk type smell on the back end of it... Very terpy and sticky herb, got my sinuses running the whole time I was trimming...

Some very nice nugs overall, id say around 80% nice nugs and a bit of larf... The two branches broken during initial training on the right side one costed the few grams that are less... But overall very happy with the results. ~65g from 50w of cobs! I believe it can be done better too! We shall see what happens next run!

Peace!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
These r beautiful looking ladies. So were these really grown under a 90 watts? What kind of light? Hps, cmh, led or whatever.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
hey cheesebuds, they were under 2 Cree COBs CXB2070s each one ran at 25w so total 50w, but there is also an exhaust fan that runs at around 15w... so total 65w on this cab... I was going to run the COBs at 75W total but ended going with 50w driver instead!

Herb is jarred up at 60% humidity and curing! Smells fantastic loud! Lots of dense nugs!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Some shots from after the trim...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still havent tried the smoke yet, another week i should open the jar and give it a try!

Peace!