What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most strong Indica auto?

Ska'd 4 life

I haven't grown it yet but i do have 2 beans of Mephisto's 24 carat which is supposed to be one of their most indica/afghani offerings.

I'm nearly done smoking a Dutch Passion Night Queen auto (Nightqueen x Afghani mazar-i-sharif auto) i did recently, definitely a night time smoke for me (probably a clue in the name there somewhere!) , found myself quite often having one before bed then sitting down to catch the last 10 mins of some tv show only to wake up on the couch a couple of hours later!

Another one that surprisingly nailed me everytime was 00 seeds sweet soma, lovely tropical fruit taste with a heavy stone, made me feel warm & fuzzy & absolutely happy to do sod all! was a really cheap seed that surpassed my expectations.

NeDank

I grew Auto Northern Lights fems from 00 seeds and Dr Feelgood both put me to sleep but maybe not the strongest autos out there. idk it was my second grow so not a lot to compare with.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Thanks for the recommendations guys. As I've mentioned on a few other threads, I have a sleep disorder and need something strong enough to help me get to bed. I'm thinking of giving autos a try next season since there is a huge time frame for growing photoperiods and I would like to try growing smaller outdoor plants.

Ska'd 4 life

Another one that's just come to mind is cherry bomb auto by bomb seeds, straight up cherry taste & knockout indica stone, it was my go to night time smoke for as long as i had it.

@ aridbud - You have some nice sounding auto genetics at afterthought, do you have any plans to distribute to any UK seedbanks at any point? I know i could probably get them shipped but not over keen on the customs scenario!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of the limited experience I've had with autos, Afterthought had the best quality effect. The plus side to many growers is also that they are reg seed. Very few auto breeders offer reg seed.

Thanks for the thumbs up, Lester.

At one time we had seeds on Seedbay, but due to several hiccups with them, we don't have our wares on SBay anymore.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Thanks for the recommendations guys. As I've mentioned on a few other threads, I have a sleep disorder and need something strong enough to help me get to bed. I'm thinking of giving autos a try next season since there is a huge time frame for growing photoperiods and I would like to try growing smaller outdoor plants.

I also have extreme difficulty get solid sleep. I would suggest smoking some tasty low potency weed for a week every so often, then the high quality will do much more.

Also edibles are great for sleep, but be very careful until you figure out how strong the batch is. Better to take next to nothing, working up a little more each day till you get it right. I took full cookie once, was zig zag walking, went to bed and tripped for hours. Not a fun experience, since I was not looking to trip.

That was not even using bud to make cookies, but sugar trim of GG4.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
afterthought puts out several stoner indicas. liked their permafrost n 20 gauge - gr8 branching in 3-5 g cointainerz, righteous smoke

dendrophilly

Northern Lights auto, I was happy with the blimburn version.

Auto Mk ultra kush from thseeds.

Blue Acid auto from kalashnikov seeds

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi justSumTomatoes , I use the more indica Deimos if I have to sleep. It works quite well .

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
glad i found this thread. i too prefer couch-lock for sleep/pain relief. sativa dominant stuff gives me a bad case of the willies if you know what i mean. getting ready to start back up, and not a fan of some of the photoperiod stuff out there no matter the thc level. i've heard good things about Mephisto genetics, but have also heard it can be difficult to get in. Afterthought (who i also hear good things about, like here) sounds like a plan to me, esp them being here in the states. thanks, folks...:good:

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
you cant go wrong with afterthought. tokarev t3 or other russian they have, magnum opus a big bud style. arid very generous in freebiez and if ic member, another one to boot.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Thanks for shout out. Having a good indica for insomnia to help aid sleep, there are several we carry. If AOH is interested, we'll clue him in on the offerings.

i am indeed interested. in fact, i even have some spare money lying around burning a hole in wherever in hell it was that i hid it. i'll go look...:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts