What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bfop

doams

little bit impressions on auto durban..

after vaping few top leafs well I dont like the effect
the durban high is there but there is also stone to it and I dont like that stone part /it made me a bit depressed maybe it will change when I vape some early buds.. but after vaping this 16weeks strong sativa durban for last few weeks hm really hope the effect will change to more sativa but maybe it will not if it will not I am probably done with autos

maybe its that ruderalis effect I dont like..

will vape topped congo piece soon really curious hope it will be better than this auto
anyway this auto is just some emergency/fast fix.

btw had to cut/top the congo in half coz it reached the lights..

doams

today vaped the topped congo part..

it is clear headed very strong! even at this stage /it cut through some strong hybrid edibles/ but it lacks the energy of durban :(
there is no energy just clear head and very strong high.

not very productive high coz I was too blasted to focus was walking around the room and staring into space unable to concentrate just too f. up :(

but still like the congo more than the auto durban..
gonna harvest the auto early to make space for normal durban btw there are tons of springtails in the durban pot lots and lots..they are undestructible..

looks like boiling this bottled water rised the ph up had to use 1.5ml of ph down vs unboiled water with no ph down interesting..