What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd try at vertical scrog

Earlmarne

Had a decent run last time around.
Got some 7 ft trees in there this time. Sticking with my hempy buckets all the way through, rather than transplanting. Gunna be running Jack's n calnit.
Feel like I learned a lot my last go. As long as I can keep temps in check I think I will do much better.

Attachments

• 20170618_192846.jpg
    20170618_192846.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 54

Earlmarne

Got all 5 in there tonight and lights come on at 9.
Jacked for this one

Attachments

• 20170619_202524.jpg
    20170619_202524.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 61

Earlmarne

How long recovery time are you expecting with that heavy of a defo?

GR

I started stripping these girls about 2 months ago every week.
I take em down to this and I've got a new cluster of 3-6 inch branches at every branch end by the next week.
May de fol again hear in a couple weeks once they show me flower sites

Desert Hydro

Veteran
dont worry about the naysayers lol.. i defoliated my old vert grows almost as heavy and i had all kinds of people talking shit and then a month later they all shut up lol. i need to go take all my fans off right now. good luck. here's a shot of mine in dire need of some defoliation :)

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 61

Earlmarne

dont worry about the naysayers lol.. i defoliated my old vert grows almost as heavy and i had all kinds of people talking shit and then a month later they all shut up lol. i need to go take all my fans off right now. good luck. here's a shot of mine in dire need of some defoliation :)

Great looking set up there

Earlmarne

I think these girls will need another defol. In a month. This strain got out of control on me last time and the got chopped up before the flip pretty good.
There's always folks telling those that are in the process of doing, that they can't. The internet gives all a voice, both a blessing and a curse.
I think I will end up with a flat grow after this round so as to be able to stagger my harvests easier.

Earlmarne

10 days since flip.
Re positioned a couple branches and pulled a few fan leaves today. Also got a maxi crop, fulvic acid, Epsom foliar feed last night. Temps are maxing out at 82 and down to 70. I will be playing around with my exhaust to try and get the max down and dif. Less.
Lost power for a full light cycle a couple nights back, everything seems to be taking it well.
I am pretty happy with the canopy at the moment. Hoping I can continue to stay ahead of it getting out of control.
Nothing exciting as of yet

Desert Hydro

Veteran
nice, they dont stay bald long. ive been slowly defoliating over the last few days. trying to ease them into it

Earlmarne

Got bud sites for days. Did some fan leaf removal and a little re arranging before lights came on

Attachments

• 20170704_203202.jpg
    20170704_203202.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 46

Earlmarne

Think I got all gaps filled tonight.
Did a bunch of fan leaf removal and took a couple new branches that didn't want to fit in.
They got their first mkp dose today, think I'll stick with wed. And sun. For mkp feeds and see how that treats em.

Latest posts

Latest posts