What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, I had the same with Dosidos and Casper og.

Did you get any insane OG, pine, lemon, and gas smells. Can anyone point me to an OG cross of his that has this as a predominant feature that you can firsthand vouch for to have pure OG smelling terps I can try?

I don't want muted sour chemdog smells. I want OG.

I have yet to find anyone that can answer that question.

brluban

Did you get any insane OG, pine, lemon, and gas smells. Can anyone point me to an OG cross of his that has this as a predominant feature that you can firsthand vouch for to have pure OG smelling terps I can try?

You'll have to give me a minute...

Not sure what OG tastes like but I grew a yummy pheno of Humboldt Seeds Org., OG Kush. Lost it though. Got one seed left.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It tastes and smells exactly like I said. Sweetest lemon and most intense pine and gas you have ever smelled. Like you need something over your face when trimming...It can really get to some people after an hour. Some have an earthy or just plain indescribable funk to back all that up with. The taste is like guzzling 87 unleaded gasoline, pine sap, while having a fresh lemonhead rolling around in your mouth (not when it hits the white center).

It doesn't taste or smell at all like the rarer lemon lime phenos of chemdog like I am pretty positive faceoff is made from at this point or the more common phenos of chemdog which is straight chemical, skunk funk, wet dog, and some have sourish tinge.

I just want one of the OG crosses that spits out phenos that smells like OG and not chemdog.

So far not a single person on the internet has been able to recommend a strain from archive like this.

3 packs of the best cut of OG got me nothing even close to OG outside of looks. All chemdog and I know because I have grown every fucking thing chemdog known to man but for the Chem 3 cut. I have grown s1's of everything, ridiculous amount of crosses, bred my own chem 'ibl', went through all of rez's crosses and did a ton of testing for them. I know it inside and out. Even to the point of the lemon lime pheno like the ones you get when you grow out S1's of the 91 cut just like CSI found in all his shit with somewhat similar OG looking buds, but nothing like it in taste or smell.

nickman

Veteran
It tastes and smells exactly like I said. Sweetest lemon and most intense pine and gas you have ever smelled. Like you need something over your face when trimming...It can really get to some people after an hour. Some have an earthy or just plain indescribable funk to back all that up with. The taste is like guzzling 87 unleaded gasoline, pine sap, while having a fresh lemonhead rolling around in your mouth (not when it hits the white center).

It doesn't taste or smell at all like the rarer lemon lime phenos of chemdog like I am pretty positive faceoff is made from at this point or the more common phenos of chemdog which is straight chemical, skunk funk, wet dog, and some have sourish tinge.

I just want one of the OG crosses that spits out phenos that smells like OG and not chemdog.

So far not a single person on the internet has been able to recommend a strain from archive like this.

3 packs of the best cut of OG got me nothing even close to OG outside of looks. All chemdog and I know because I have grown every fucking thing chemdog known to man but for the Chem 3 cut. I have grown s1's of everything, ridiculous amount of crosses, bred my own chem 'ibl', went through all of rez's crosses and did a ton of testing for them. I know it inside and out. Even to the point of the lemon lime pheno like the ones you get when you grow out S1's of the 91 cut just like CSI found in all his shit with somewhat similar OG looking buds, but nothing like it in taste or smell.
QUOTE:

Dam, you’ve been through a lot of chemdog stuff. I really like the chem crosses. Especially chem crossed to OG.
How did you like the lemon lime pheno’s like CSI was finding in his S1’s.
Just wondering but why not just run some of Karma’s gear. I’ve found nice OG pheno’s in a few of his lines. :tiphat:...
good luck on your searching...!!!...

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
I ve grow these og's from seed in these years:
DNA og18, sour kush, Cataract, holy grail
Cali connection Tahoe, deadhead
Apothecary sfv og
303 apex kush
Alpine seeds Larry bx
Bodhi goji, skylotus, cheech wizard, trianglexgoji
Cannaventure dieselfire
Dank genetics atomic sour
Exotic starfighter
Gage green Leia, Aspirare, stomperxog
THC development white fuel
Dvg hotrod
Gdp Ken og
Karma white og
Illuminati ied
Dr underground black jesus
Sin city sin valley
Red scare gmoxrocket fuel
Fruity pebbles og x dolato
Archive stink bomb, sour face

Sourface it's one of the my all times favorite, sure one of the best 5...the cross pheno it's gas, sour, a hint of sweet lemon at the end... No diesel(but u can find also the pheno diesel/grapefruit/cola/motor oil..)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this is fun... I have Archive and Karma coming up...

Zero G and Biker...

You will find 100% OG phenos in karmas lines. Fuckin impressed the hell out of me and I am from where it all came from.

If you get a chance and he still makes his happy brother OG it was fuckin incredible. 2 packs and you can find a straight og terpene profile bud structure and frost + the one of a kind happy brother smell and taste. Such a awesome blend. Like two completely different og's combined.

I had to fuckin take a break every hour trimming it. Gas mask USA. I give him huge props on that.

F

Frylock

You will find 100% OG phenos in karmas lines. Fuckin impressed the hell out of me and I am from where it all came from.

If you get a chance and he still makes his happy brother OG it was fuckin incredible. 2 packs and you can find a straight og terpene profile bud structure and frost + the one of a kind happy brother smell and taste. Such a awesome blend. Like two completely different og's combined.

I had to fuckin take a break every hour trimming it. Gas mask USA. I give him huge props on that.

Curious why you are looking elsewhere for a true OGK if you seemingly already found it with Karma's work?

Apothecary sfv og
303 apex kush
Alpine seeds Larry bx
Cannaventure dieselfire
Exotic starfighter
Dvg hotrod
Gdp Ken og
Karma white og
Illuminati ied
Sin city sin valley

Sourface it's one of the my all times favorite, sure one of the best 5...the cross pheno it's gas, sour, a hint of sweet lemon at the end... No diesel(but u can find also the pheno diesel/grapefruit/cola/motor oil..)

Impressive list... besides sour face what did you feel was noteworthy?

I ran cataract and found super dense, really sweet buds.

Also... What did you think of Aspirare?

Hell yeah, I'm excited to hear that. I don't think I've heard of Happy brother? I've got the biker I dropped, plus headbanger and polar bear which are going down next month.

Curious why you are looking elsewhere for a true OGK if you seemingly already found it with Karma's work?

I don't get your question...

Why would you not continue looking... ?

Just because you found a great line doesn't mean there isn't more out there to search through.

F

Frylock

I don't get your question...

Why would you not continue looking... ?

Just because you found a great line doesn't mean there isn't more out there to search through.

There's nothing wrong with it, i'm just curious why he is looking for something specific when it sounds like he already found that.
He mentioned looking for a true OGK from many Archive seeds and not being able to find it.

chronic82

Apothecary sfv og
303 apex kush
Alpine seeds Larry bx
Cannaventure dieselfire
Exotic starfighter
Dvg hotrod
Gdp Ken og
Karma white og
Illuminati ied
Sin city sin valley

How was the buzz on the sour face? Sativa dom?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Such a strange question to ask when I would think someone could think of a million different reasons for doing what they do /shrug

My testing for Karma's work was 6+ years ago~ and I got rid of all of it within that time. I have access to most clones, but I still pop hundreds of seeds a year. Why do I own over 50 packs of different cookies s1's and crosses when it takes a phone call or text to get a forum cut? Because seeds are fuckin fun most of the time and the genetic variation of most strains I find incredibly entertaining to explore. I have given up many clones some multiple times just to change things up over time. I would love to have SFV and Aeric clones back. Just haven't been willing to do the traveling or have enough desire to given my current lineup. Even if I did have my OGK clone line up again I would still be popping seeds and s1'ing the cuts. It's just what I enjoy. Finding new/different things is fun.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apothecary sfv og
303 apex kush
Alpine seeds Larry bx
Cannaventure dieselfire
Exotic starfighter
Dvg hotrod
Gdp Ken og
Karma white og
Illuminati ied
Sin city sin valley

Missed this post but thanks for recommendation. I could definitely see some amazing things coming from this cross in particular and you have a great list to compare to. I am about to try to track it down as I never got to karmas headbanger which has virtually 0 bad reviews so I would love to grow them side by side a long with a bunch of 818 sfv x fire ogk I have from relentless. If I can find it it will 100 percent be run in my sour diesel run.

chronic82

Missed this post but thanks for recommendation. I could definitely see some amazing things coming from this cross in particular and you have a great list to compare to. I am about to try to track it down as I never got to karmas headbanger which has virtually 0 bad reviews so I would love to grow them side by side a long with a bunch of 818 sfv x fire ogk I have from relentless. If I can find it it will 100 percent be run in my sour diesel run.
Jbcseeds and Neptune have them in stock