What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 gallon coco sog?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Dan

excellent thread guys 1 gallon pot sog is amazing. i have done 12 per 1.2 square. great results but 3 weeks veg....

my question is though how many would i have to do in half gallon pots as you have suggested with the 1 week and flip method to come off with a good yield. whilst not overcrowding, whats experience shown you?

strain dependant & tray size matters too , but in a 3 x 3 tray i could fit 30 with a weeks veg . indicas that grow straight up yes .... bushy plants i'd cut that amount in half or do some loli popping of the lower branches so they don't bush out to bad .....

but yeah 30 is doable in a 3 x 3 or 4 x 4 to give them some room to spread out .

picture.php

EastCoast710

looking amazin like always dans lol I cant wait to see what my next few do .. got most of my shit done today.. just gotta bag up the rest oft he buds.. ordered my new vac sealer and bags .. now its time to trim trim trim and get this shit done so I can run all the trim into oil.. and get my car fixed and shit..

MedicinalLifer

looking good

looking good

well I thru a comedy of errors and issues beyond my control, was sold coco and told to use it like my pro mix, they sold me EW castings and lime too, and well thats when the trouble began...had a legal medical grow, had some wicked plants in pro mix 3 oz per 5 gallon bag 2-1000w hps, moved to water culture, was nice but not suited for the cold garage and height of buckets restricted the height as buckets were built into a frame to raise off the floor, celing was just 6'6" , so I scaled back and had small 4x6 area in my spare bedroom and 400w...so enter the coco...making mix like I did with pro mix, ph was messed up as I was used to 6.5, and well 6.5 definately wasnt working but got down to 6.2 but also going thru a wet dry cycle , and yield was crappy, spindly plants so then got flooded out, foundation crack gave way and I had 2 inches of water inside...so I moved. 1.5 yrs into my new place maybe since I know what I did wrong time to start a few seeds up this month...inspiring pics indeed, have 30 strains of genetics, some purchased, some I created...