What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro Adventures with Mr. Sparkle

B

Bongi

How you dont get problem of fertilizer salt buildup in your plant saucer? I did try to grow with Lucas formula in coco in my micro grow boxes but my plants died because of fertilizer overdose. There was thick layer of fertilizer salts on my plant saucers.
Do you know any way of stopping that from happening?

You are doing very good job. Keep doing it!

How you dont get problem of fertilizer salt buildup in your plant saucer? I did try to grow with Lucas formula in coco in my micro grow boxes but my plants died because of fertilizer overdose. There was thick layer of fertilizer salts on my plant saucers.
Do you know any way of stopping that from happening?

You are doing very good job. Keep doing it!
I can answer this. He doesn't get as much salt buildup because he feeds lower Ppm than most people. You're still going to get some buildup, but closely monitored it's easy to correct especially with his small pot sizes.

NeDank

After reading through this long thread I decided you inspired me to try Dark Devil from sweet seeds. Maybe make some crosses as well. They worked so well for you so why not?