What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST SATIVA/HEAD-HIGH AUTO?

Dion

hi ICmag,

moved recently and have to adjust the garden as im about to start a new cab strictly for autos(12"x17"x20")
I love supersilverhaze and really all kind of haze and uplifting highs

what have you grown that is not a monster auto(6ft tall 4 month flowering) with a nice Haze type high?

B

bringyalungs

ditto check out their fantasmo express.. is has that GHT#1... sorry never had, but my buddy swears by that auto...hope this helps

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are plenty of high thc sativa dominant autos. Blitzoid is one of our examples along with Shimmer (silver haze).

Many commercial strains out there. Research!!

Koondense

Veteran
I don't have much experience with autos, mostly read reviews and grow logs, but the red line would be all AF strains have a more body effect compared to the photoperiod strains from which they derive.
Another thing is usually more sativa leaning hybrids(nld) tend to stretch and your cab seems too small for such kind of plants.
Maybe a good scrog would help keeping them under the max height.

I'd go check Mephisto(not so "sativa" I think), GHS SuperLemonHaze auto or some new strains from Dutch Passion, they should have something that fits your cab. Maybe Durban Poison Auto.
La Buena Hierba has heady auto strains but they are regular seeds, not feminised ...and also not easy to get.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have much experience with autos, mostly read reviews and grow logs, but the red line would be all AF strains have a more body effect compared to the photoperiod strains from which they derive.
Another thing is usually more sativa leaning hybrids(nld) tend to stretch and your cab seems too small for such kind of plants.
Maybe a good scrog would help keeping them under the max height.

I'd go check Mephisto(not so "sativa" I think), GHS SuperLemonHaze auto or some new strains from Dutch Passion, they should have something that fits your cab. Maybe Durban Poison Auto.
La Buena Hierba has heady auto strains but they are regular seeds, not feminised ...and also not easy to get.
picture.php
[/IMG]
yes mine strains are the most pure autoflowering sativa's real head high and some strains trippy.
and yes they are not easy to get ......
but that make them even more special :biggrin:

moppel and i hoop soon to get the euro and usa seedbank ready for sales for you guy's ...
peace LBH

HereIgrowagain

View Image]View Image[/URL]
yes mine strains are the most pure autoflowering sativa's real head high and some strains trippy.
and yes they are not easy to get ......
but that make them even more special :biggrin:

moppel and i hoop soon to get the euro and usa seedbank ready for sales for you guy's ...
peace LBH

What strain is that in the picture LBH? Info?

B

blue_tick

semi auto asian haze. some are full auto and some are not. i think i seen 85 % auto

he has tutti fruity haze and jack berry haze which i have getting ready to start

peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
semi auto asian haze. some are full auto and some are not. i think i seen 85 % auto

he has tutti fruity haze and jack berry haze which i have getting ready to start

peace

Takes what, 100 days to finish? Would rather have almost 2 crops finishing at that time frame.

Nice plant though.

B

blue_tick

aridbud

no it is 85% auto. not sure how long they take. i have not grown them. yes 100 days would be a down fall for sure

peace

Highrise C99 Auto should be a solid bet once they are released.

Airbud, and Auto CBG sound solid too but where already mentioned.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Takes what, 100 days to finish? Would rather have almost 2 crops finishing at that time frame.

Nice plant though.
i understand you bro but this is quality Haze and good sativa/takes time!!
this is more for the pure type sativa fans that grow outdoor in more Nortic countrys.
i do crop grows to with faster strains :biggrin: and working on a faster haze but i see the that pure sativa trippyu high go les.
sorry for my bad enlgish hoop you understand it a bit i try to sey

canned abyss1

Veteran
i understand you bro but this is quality Haze and good sativa/takes time!!
this is more for the pure type sativa fans that grow outdoor in more Nortic countrys.
i do crop grows to with faster strains :biggrin: and working on a faster haze but i see the that pure sativa trippyu high go les.
sorry for my bad enlgish hoop you understand it a bit i try to sey

What's up LBH, nothing wrong with that, start them outside in may and have finished Sativa's around the first or second week of august, sounds good to me.

Last edited:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up LBH, nothing wrong with that, start them outside in may and have finished Sativa's around the first or second week of august, sounds good to me.
hi my friend yes great and you long time not hear from you.
indeed i have some autoHaze#3 in garden pure ativa cant wait to smoke them :tiphat:

HereIgrowagain

A tremendous looking plant LBH :tiphat: I had hoped to get my hands on a few at the ic420 but alas it wasn't to be. Was looking to give them a run outdoor North UK. Maybe next time.

G

green johny

High
I think that fantasmo express have very good resin

Last edited: