What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

aligee

Veteran
I was asking. Do you test them before sending them off to retailers? I am not trying to be a dick, as I stated, I just honestly want to know why the prices are so high. Like why would I pay that for beans that are new to market? I know why I would spend that with serious seeds, so why would I for your beans? Fill me in bro!

seeds are tested by various farmers indoors and outdoors, if you did a lil research on my gear, my work speaks for itself. my beans are not massed produced period, unlike most seed companies out there, i would never recommend serious seeds or compare my work to any commercial seed company like them or anyone else, ive yet to have one complaint,ZERO, (no intersexed traits, no poor germination rates, no sub par phenos,) in the last five years plus ive been releasing seeds, i take alot of pride in the quality of all my selections, all beans are hand selected by me, never outsourced, we are a small collective of farmers at AliGee Seed Collective, have a great day!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That's all I was looking for. I'm sure some others will like that info as well.

I'll do some research and try one out. Cool that it is a small batch op, without major resources it is very difficult to maintain quality on a large scale. Sounds like you are living the dream!

Grow on!

SourDank

Veteran
I've yet to see anything but flame from Aligee's beans, always on point. Nice to see you over here, saw your forum was gone at the other spot lol. One of a couple to disappear recently.

aligee

Veteran
I've yet to see anything but flame from Aligee's beans, always on point. Nice to see you over here, saw your forum was gone at the other spot lol. One of a couple to disappear recently.

Thanks I appreciate that, yes not to bring drama here, ill just say this once but Logic stole all the beans of mine he has listed on his site, i wouldnt dare purchase anything from that website, BUYER BEWARE!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
they look dank, nice crosses. the gsc forum bx2 doesn't look much like the forum cut but looks nice.

I could be wrong, but that forum bx2 look like an outdoor plant. I think it's a spitting image of the cut, but that's just my opinion. Most if not all strains look a little different outside than hey do indoors.

aligee

Veteran
I could be wrong, but that forum bx2 look like an outdoor plant. I think it's a spitting image of the cut, but that's just my opinion. Most if not all strains look a little different outside than hey do indoors.

correct that pic is from a outdoor forum bx2, and i agree the female forum bx2 are a spitting image of the mom, ive selected a male that resembles the mom forum cut in every way, he will be used in a few crosses this coming year,

SourDank

Veteran
Thanks I appreciate that, yes not to bring drama here, ill just say this once but Logic stole all the beans of mine he has listed on his site, i wouldnt dare purchase anything from that website, BUYER BEWARE!

I sent that dude my money once, the first and last time that'll happen. It just sucks because there are a few breeders on there that I'd like to try like golden lion that you can't get elsewhere. What can you do, at least your beans are everywhere now bro.

true grit

Veteran
For sure theres some nice Dank in those S1 they went super fast! i still remember the moment we met lol i was super stoned, i still fill like a dumbass lol, got plenty of beans to share with you G, still want to try some of your gear/selections one day!
Stay Up!

Im stoked on em, been making rosin lately so some fruity pebble terp for it sounds like the bizness. Lol shit i think we were all pretty stoned...it was an OG smokeout and everybody was lit! Great to finally meet you and Goo tho!

Shoot im probably the slowest on the gear being made, but i definitely got ya bud!! Running some fem test gear now, and collecting a grip of pollen off buncha dudes and ladies for some late 2015/early 2016 projects.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Always liked what ive seen from your selections Aligee. Glad to see you still around getin the fire out to folks.

yahooman

does froot loops smell like froot loops?what does the flintstones smell/taste like?both strains sound dank bro!
i just ordered fruit loops from stax,whether i get them is another question

aligee

Veteran
does froot loops smell like froot loops?what does the flintstones smell/taste like?both strains sound dank bro!
i just ordered fruit loops from stax,whether i get them is another question

Fruitloops has amazing smells, from sweet cereal &milk to fresh fruit blueberries, some fuel comes out in there just all around amazing , flintstones has more of a sweet fruity pebble bubblegum smells to her,
i just responded to your messeage here,

aligee

Veteran
Fruitloops OG

Fruitloops OG

tropicoma x alien fruity pebble og clone
feminized seed stock
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
is that outdoor?thats beautiful!very sugary,like super sugary....
is this the strain "fruit loops"?or is it fruit loops og?a different cross?

Fruitloops aka fruitloops og there the same strain, this is outdoor correct