What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

non

Veteran
about 3 weeks in, i seem to suffer from undercanopy-syndrom quite often, when will i learn..but anyway seems to be going along.

El Tigre

Hi non, have you thought about bending the two main colas to open the plant and level the canopy?
Since is not very full there and you got some bleaching issue, looks like a good idea to me.
How is the smell?
Happy gardening!
:tiphat:

non

Veteran
i should have as i should have vegged way more, but it's kinda stiff now so i let it be. minor bleach hasn't caused any problems in the past. it's smelling sour and kushy.

non

Veteran
between 6-7 weeks. quite stinky, maybe the next project could be something more fruity, fresh smells :)

non

Veteran
this was last week at week 9. now at 10 and chopped. sour and fuel smells. next one is gonna be 707 truthband which i got as a freebie, if the seed sprouts and so on.

picture.php
picture.php

non

Veteran

here's a 707 truthband(freebie seed) vegging, gonna veg a bit more to not suffer from underweg syndrom this time.

non

Veteran
sorry for lazy updating. it went decent and got salad bowl of bud(been drying over 2 weeks) next up is panama fem, wanted to try that one for a long time. pic quality not great

Latest posts

Latest posts