What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Solo cup" of promix to coco

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I have some seedlings in 18oz cups of promix and have decided I would rather flower in pots of coco.

Anyone foresee a problem with this?

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Youre good, Ive done it recently, I knocked off any loose soil, planted them in 1gal coco. Treated them as coco plants from that day on and have had great success.

GS

Ganja Maker

I agree, I've done the same. Don't forget to keep up on the feeding though, coco will need nutes every feed like hydro.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks guys. That's what I was thinking. I've often gone from like yogurt cups I just don't know the limits. I'll be going to at least 2 gallons of coco so seemed safe.

This might be the regular style if it works. I got a great amended promix recipe that rocks for a water only mix for a month in solo cups. So nice to not worry about mixing feeds everyday.

Once in coco they will be on automated feeding so still no daily mixing of nutes. Once a week and I'm good.

Latest posts

Latest posts