What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Blue Dream, 3.6Kw's, Coco... Making it happen.

arspoetica

Dear CaliRaised, thanks for the come-back re: trellis vs. stakes--was going to be doing stakes & ties this time, anyhow, but you saved me from thinking I was going with a half-assed solution to the support issue. And yes, I too topped in veg, and have even done a little bending--probably un-necessary, as BDs branch, bush nicely. But back to the stakes--am assuming you went with 4 foot bamboo, but about how many approx per pot, like 4 or 5?--a lotta lumber. Last: wld you rec'mend pruning off bottom third (lollipopping) and if so, when?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That BD is very very frosty, looks sticky too! I'm suprised is doesn't smell dank though, seems to have all the other traits you would want from a plant. Seems to not stretch too much either.

New set of clones are looking very nice, as is the room nice work...

How many plants are you running this time?

How long will you veg/ to what height?

I see you are using square pots now, are they smaller? Any other reason for the change?

~S

turbolaser4528

Veteran
finest cuts of Blue Dream, can u see the hypercrystals??? :rasta:

hypercrystal003.jpg

hypercrystal004.jpg

hypercrystal005.jpg

hypercrystal006.jpg

hypercrystal015.jpg

hypercrystal016.jpg

hypercrystal017.jpg

hypercrystal021.jpg

hypercrystal023.jpg

hypercrystal025.jpg

WOW. cant wait till the Blue Dream is available in seed form:abduct:

T

Teeg420

damn Im jealous you got the sant fe dehuey, split ac, and quantums nice work and keep it green brotha.

arespoetica- you will need about 5 stakes per plant, all least 4' stakes, lollipop the lower third for sure asap, i usually do it until week 3 of flowering.

total yield from 4Kw's of quantum w/ 45 blue dream plants= 8lbs of manicured bud
600 watt lumatek w/ 3 blue dreams= 9 oz.

about 9lbs, which is an improvement for me so im happy. i will aim for about the same this round.

arspoetica

Dear CaliRaised: Thanks again for the come-back re: stakes and lollipopping--and good luck with the current grow...Sounds like yr yielding around 3 oz per plant regardless of whether under 1k or 600w--which would thrill me, as I'll be alternating between these two light sources as I manage one half of an 8x4 tray with BDs, and the other half under a wonderfully potent, equally high yielding indica-dom: AFGOO. Any guesses re: yield loss from NOT running Co2? Lastly, re: lollipopping, did you mean you would do it UNTIL 3rd week of flowering, but preferably ASAP? (and bear in mind re: advising me: I started 12/12 a week earlier than you, after only 2 weeks of veg (10-12 inches) hence my plants are smaller than yours, thus thinking to wait until at least 15-20 days of flowering before pruning lower third. Your thoughts O master of the dream?

I love a clean room.

Very nice work.

I don't know if I could stake that many plants though, with a trelis on at the right time or a double layered trelis you could dial it in.

DAY 20 flower, modified Res-Formula Drip Feed, just started the kool-bloom, all of the plants have stretched more than i anticipated but Ive got the height, CO2 is at 1200. All of them look great, just trimmed up all of the bottoms and removed and small flower sites. I think there are ready to grow big flowers. heres the pics...

000_0001.jpg

000_0003.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0012.jpg

000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0018.jpg

000_0020.jpg

000_0022.jpg

000_0023.jpg

000_0025.jpg

L-Immortal

CaliRaised looking real sweet there :good:. Forgive me if you answered already but out of curiosity what is your daily watering regimen? One good soak or a few smaller ones?

I looking at setting up a similar watering manifold with a good 1x soak just after lights come on