What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Boost V Molasses - side by side comparison.

Laughable at best.

Thanks for sharing regardless.

Do your homework on what is considered 'Lots' outside of your 'opinion'

Are you in anyway involved in agriculture or are you simply waxing philosophically?

CC

Also, more cost effective in raising of sugar beets and the end products after juicing the beets, than compared to sugar cane. More products can come from beets, and you will see that sugarcane , like CC said, is it minimal at best in terms of grow by grow comparisons in total national yield. Sorry to chime in CC.

Nemesi5

very interesting thread. i too am curious to how this turns out. i just started using molasses within the past week and it does apear to be getting more crystals. as for smell i have a wayy overpowered carbon filter right next to my girls in a small room so i cant smell anything unless i put my nose up to the buds. i also jut started adding koolbloom and florabloom so that could also be anothe reaso nfor more trich development.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Google tells me that we had 995,000 acres of cane in 2002 compared to Brazil's 22,000,000 acres. Wowser!
The reason for that is best explained in a 'news report' from over 55 years ago titled 'Harvest of Shame'

That will explain the deal on the 'who, what, why, when and how' with regard to sugar cane growing in the USA.

HTH

CC

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
From your link: About 195 countries grow the crop to produce 1,324.6 million tons (more than six times the amount of sugar beet produced) - again from YOUR link.

28 million tons equals "lots" vs. 1,323.6 MILLION tons - LMAO

Would it be helpful for me to do the math with regard to the percentage of US production vs. worldwide production or can you to this on your very own?

Is this when you give someone a 'negative' rating because your own 'facts' fly in the face of reality? I'm assuming for sake of discussion that you're able to deal with basic math, correct?

You did graduate from high-school, correct? I mean you did (on another thread) proffer that because you're a 'youngster' you have some 'special insight' right? Please share that with everyone okay?

Laughable as usual.

CC

D

dongle69

From your link: About 195 countries grow the crop to produce 1,324.6 million tons (more than six times the amount of sugar beet produced) - again from YOUR link.

28 million tons equals "lots" vs. 1,323.6 MILLION tons - LMAO

Is this when you give someone a 'negative' rating because your own 'facts' fly in the face of reality? I'm assuming for sake of discussion that you're able to deal with basic math, correct?

You did graduate from high-school, correct? I mean you did (on another thread) proffer that because you're a 'youngster' you have some 'special insight' right? Please share that with everyone okay?

Laughable as usual.

CC
It is not a matter of vs.to me...
I guess your definition of "lots" is not the same as mine and I think I can live with that.

Not sure about your negative rating and name calling.
Youngster comment doesn't make sense, as I am 40.
Maybe I am a youngster by your definition.
Doesn't make sense here.
Gandhi in your avatar is ashamed of you!

Me too!

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
It is not a matter of vs.to me...
I guess your definition of "lots" is not the same as mine and I think I can live with that.

Not sure about your negative rating and name calling.
Youngster comment doesn't make sense, as I am 40.
Maybe I am a youngster by your definition.
Doesn't make sense here.
Gandhi in your avatar is ashamed of you!

Me too!
Uh huh.

Good 'defense' as it were.

Your math skills are on par with your honesty and integrity.

As usual.

CC

D

dongle69

Uh huh.
Good 'defense' as it were.
Your math skills are on par with your honesty and integrity.
As usual.

I don't know what has you trippin' so hard but you said:
The USA hasn't grown any amount of 'sugar cane' for over 50 years.
Obviously, #10 (28 million tonnes) in world production has to count as an amount.
Why does that anger you so?
I don't know why you are upset with me?

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
That's the best you can come with? Seriously?

Stick to defending the 'grow store' stupidity and your so-called 'trade secrets' argument.

Short memory, eh?

CC

D

dongle69

That's the best you can come with? Seriously?
Stick to defending the 'grow store' stupidity and your so-called 'trade secrets' argument.
Short memory, eh?
Wow.
Please show a little respect to the thread starter and the community.
You can shoot me a private message and throw me all the insults that you want.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Wow.
Please show a little respect to the thread starter and the community.
You can shoot me a private message and throw me all the insults that you want.
You mean like you did when I explained that you have absolutely NO experience on what it takes to bring a product to market and then you gave me a 'negative' deal because you couldn't handle reality?

Seriously?

You're one piece of work.

CC

The overwhelming molasses sold in the US is 'sugar beet' molasses vs. 'sugar cane' molasses.

The USA hasn't grown any amount of 'sugar cane' for over 50 years. Sugar beets is the total deal.

And 'sugar beet' molasses can't POSSIBLY be 'sulphured' or 'unsulphured' given the manufacturing process involved.

HTH

CC
I was referring to Canna boost's ingredients listing not the molasses :)

G

Greyskull

hehe zoo mate :D

in what way do you think boost works¿?

it colours the rez water green :D besides that i dont think it does anything :D

peace

for me that $100 bottle turned into $200 after harvest.
:yeahthats

in my experiences with crops grown WITH & W/OUT (becasue i was too broke to afford it for that crop!) Boost as part of my nute regiment for at least the past 18 months. - along with canna's coco a/b, rhizo, zym, pk13/14, plus botanicare cal/mag & sweet/berry (the expensive mollases that doesn't clog up your recirculating hydro rez!), with my water (385ppm on the .700 scale), in my room, with my environment, to my eyes, plants fed WITH boost showed their flowers a few days faster, as well as yeild a little bit more overall - nothing crazy like 2 ounces more (I wish! thatsoutrageous though and 'snake oily' for a product to say it can do that), but the WITH table (1k/4x4) did 10-14g more than the W/OUT.

Considering the going rates on the 'flower market' in my area, that extra 10-14g harvested for the $100 spent seemed like a wise move, so i have continued doing it.

thats just my experience in my little grow room that is totally different than all the rest of yours...

staying tuned to see if it does the same for you....

Latest posts

Latest posts