What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks B, yep she sure is a treat to look at!

Getting pretty damn close to being done I think. I took a couple clones from her about 10 days ago and they're still hangin in there...I sure hope they make. I think I may try a reveg too just in case the clones don't take.

Here she is at 54 days.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shikyo

nice plant! i'm growing ghs lemons skunk, ssh, and ww right now, i'm at 14 days 12/12. so i'm growin her parents! can i get a full plant shot please? i wanna see! thx

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam fiveleggedgoat
looking real dank

great skills you got there man

peace

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks shikyo, presilia, and ojd!!!!

I suck ass at taking full plant shots but here ya go...57 days 12/12....started the flush 3 days ago.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P

phenotype

Hi, How long do you plan on flushing for?

Also what nutrients did you use?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are these done yet goat? What day are they on? looks like you got 100% red hair I would look through a Loop at your trichombs.

Just found this thread. Very nice grow! Lovin the pics too.

How long did you veg before flipping to 12/12? (ie. how long has it grown since seed?)

Good luck on the reveg :joint:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Sup yall, I took her down this week at 69 days. Woot!

I have to say the only negative aspect of this strain is without a doubt it's poor yield.
I'm guessing it'll be in the 45-55g range for the entire plant. blah.. I'm sure I could
increase the yield a little with a proper vegative period along with a little topping
and LST on the next run but I think even still she'll yield quite low.

Decided to burn a few popcorn nuggies from the bottom today and all I have to say is
that (minus the yield) this is some of the best pot I've grown and smoked in my
eight + years of growing. It's up there with some of the best, a bold statement
maybe, but I shit you not, this is straight dank! With no cure the taste is surprisingly
clean and very lemony. I smoked half of a 1g joint and it sent me to the fucking moon, man. Fuck.

Here are the little fluff nugs I smoked. I'll have a lot more dry shots of the larger buds in the next few days....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

caruso813

Holy shit man, that SLH is beautiful. Sorry to hear about the low yield, but damn man...the smoke you described is awesome. Imagine her after drying and curing!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5LG some impressive looking stuff...and images. That dry bud shot, third one, is one of the nicest if seen for depth of field and clarity...but this ones my fav...keep clickin that shutter..DD
picture.php

L

Lapplandish

5LG some impressive looking stuff...and images. That dry bud shot, third one, is one of the nicest if seen for depth of field and clarity...but this ones my fav...keep clickin that shutter..DD

Have to agree with that one. Looks really like crystals in sand, well green sand, but you all know what I mean:bandit: