What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sessions rescinds Obama era cannabis policy

Jhhnn

Veteran
Don't bet on that, Mass's new US AG is on board with it. That is what I was posting about.

Talk is cheap, particularly when the time for action is months in the future. We shall see.

Or maybe he's trying to chill the competition for his friends in the business, let them leap ahead.

PDX Dopesmoker

Cool story, bro. None of the legalized states will invite the Feds to fuck with us like that. The proposition is absurd.

Using catchphrases from 4chan only lowers people's opinions of your intellectual capacity. Some people just can't think for themselves, why are you so eager to include yourself with those people?

Jhhnn

Veteran
Using catchphrases from 4chan only lowers people's opinions of your intellectual capacity. Some people just can't think for themselves, why are you so eager to include yourself with those people?

That doesn't change the validity of what I offered at all. Legalized states w/ established canna industries seem unlikely to take your hyperbole seriously & neither do I.

I don't take Jeff's threats seriously, either, certainly not here in CO. It's gone too far. Legalization is a smash hit. The public simply won't support a crackdown. Jury nullification looms large & that's a prosecutor's worst nightmare. There's no sense in busting people you can't convict. It's counter productive in a variety of ways.

It raises issues of equal protection, as well, & is a legal thicket best avoided if doing the public the most good really is the goal. It's a waste of resources that can easily be called malfeasance.

PDX Dopesmoker

That doesn't change the validity of what I offered at all. Legalized states w/ established canna industries seem unlikely to take your hyperbole seriously & neither do I.

I don't take Jeff's threats seriously, either, certainly not here in CO. It's gone too far. Legalization is a smash hit. The public simply won't support a crackdown. Jury nullification looms large & that's a prosecutor's worst nightmare. There's no sense in busting people you can't convict. It's counter productive in a variety of ways.

It raises issues of equal protection, as well, & is a legal thicket best avoided if doing the public the most good really is the goal. It's a waste of resources that can easily be called malfeasance.
l_a9751380-dabf-11e6-8cec-9be8feb00021.jpg

15b95fa6f2bcbd3f56c5f6e9a63652f3.jpeg

15b95fa6f2bcbd3f56c5f6e9a63652f3_400x400.jpeg

55a.jpg

151582744179.jpg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The way he stutters when he states his 'facts' about cannabis is classic "I've been paid off and I'm lying through my teeth" behavior.

ANYONE who's studied human behavior and honesty can see he fully believes he's a worthless pile of waste, and has problems spitting out the lies smoothly. These people become law enforcement. The ones who can lie smoothly go into politics.

Latest posts

Latest posts