What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious condition dubbed 'scromiting' hits weed smokers across the US !

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
First time I've heard of this, been smoking and around smokers for a long time. I've had/seen people get the spins and vomit from smoking especially when drinking but I've never seen screamers.
Azadirachtin wasn't used in agriculture until something around 15 years ago? Even then, you don't find it used a lot in prohibition states. States where people aren't actively sharing pests at a high rate of speed. :tiphat:

Panic attacks do not cause all over body pain, though I can appreciate the hot shower and anxiety connection. We're truly on different pages here with CHS.

@bigtacofarmer I would hazard a guess and say **Most** dispensary grows have excessive canopies, making sprays and drenches part of their routine. No way to grow clean with a 250sqft canopy, without hepa filtration, tyvek suits, on-site laundry and on and on... Even then, an outbreak co$t$ $o much it'$ rare they chop it and $terilize. No crop insurance yet for cannabis, right?

Jhhnn

Veteran
A 'WHITEY' is when someone consumes strong cannabis, and faints.

The face turns a pasty white/grey pallor, and the person can loose consciousness for a while (usually not so long).

*Pallor is a pale color of the skin that can be caused by illness, emotional shock or stress, stimulant use, or anemia, and is the result of a reduced amount of oxyhaemoglobin and is visible in skin or mucous membrane. Pallor is more evident on the face and palms.

Yeh, it's smart to have some patience when building a high- don't get greedy, don't take it too fast, particularly with anything highly potent. I gave up on dope smoking contests a long time ago. All I want now is a nice solid buzz...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Azadirachtin wasn't used in agriculture until something around 15 years ago? Even then, you don't find it used a lot in prohibition states. States where people aren't actively sharing pests at a high rate of speed. :tiphat:

Panic attacks do not cause all over body pain, though I can appreciate the hot shower and anxiety connection. We're truly on different pages here with CHS.

@bigtacofarmer I would hazard a guess and say **Most** dispensary grows have excessive canopies, making sprays and drenches part of their routine. No way to grow clean with a 250sqft canopy, without hepa filtration, tyvek suits, on-site laundry and on and on... Even then, an outbreak co$t$ $o much it'$ rare they chop it and $terilize. No crop insurance yet for cannabis, right?

All the more reason to support small organic farmers and boycott the bigger growers. Like I said I will not smoke anything I am unsure about. I started growing to avoid crap weed.

Mick

Veteran
Azadirachtin wasn't used in agriculture until something around 15 years ago?

Neem has been used in India for centuries for treating everything from scratches, malaria, diabetes, for its anti-aging effects, it's fruit, skin care, as an insect repellent, even the houses near the trees are said to benefit from the neem being blown through them by the breeze.
“Neem's fruits, seeds, oil, leaves, roots and bark have been mentioned in the earliest Sanskrit medical writings. Each of these has been used in the Indian Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine “
Seems to be a very useful plant. Maybe some people are sensitive to it. Food and other sensitivities seem to be going through the roof.

G

A 'WHITEY' is when someone consumes strong cannabis, and faints.

The face turns a pasty white/grey pallor, and the person can loose consciousness for a while (usually not so long).

*Pallor is a pale color of the skin that can be caused by illness, emotional shock or stress, stimulant use, or anemia, and is the result of a reduced amount of oxyhaemoglobin and is visible in skin or mucous membrane. Pallor is more evident on the face and palms.
Man that is about a silly as chugging shots of tequila until you puke. No thanks. Never heard the term before but I have smoked enough I didn't feel good for a bit. No more. Not too much to quick.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i think its more of an overdosing issue than anything. not overdosing in the sense of dying but just taking more than they can handle. we are breeding pot to be the strongest its ever been and people new to smoking arent prepared for the wonderful onslaught.

i have a strain that hit 30.2% and some friends of mine gave some to their lightweight girlfriend in a gravity bong(asshole move) and she had what could be described as "scromiting" LOL. she puked multiple times and was yelling for them to take her the the ER. we've all heard the audio of the cop that ate the edible and panicked and thought he was dying. these are people with no tolerance consuming products meant for champions. its that simple.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neem has been used in India for centuries for treating everything from scratches, malaria, diabetes, for its anti-aging effects, it's fruit, skin care, as an insect repellent, even the houses near the trees are said to benefit from the neem being blown through them by the breeze.
“Neem's fruits, seeds, oil, leaves, roots and bark have been mentioned in the earliest Sanskrit medical writings. Each of these has been used in the Indian Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine “
Seems to be a very useful plant. Maybe some people are sensitive to it. Food and other sensitivities seem to be going through the roof.

Americans have taking to smoking it...

A don't think that's traditional use but I've not looked it up.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
The pukey sickness some Doctors arw attributing to chronic cannabis use. Ive looked into it. As much as I cared to. And Iam pretty damn sure its from people partaking in cannabis tainted with heavy pesticides and/or fungicides. Just happens to coincide with the popularity of domestic grown cannabis. Ive never heard of anything like this and that includes the imported paraquat 70's and 80's marijuana.

I remember the big paraquat scare in the 1970's too. Everybody saw through that bullshit, and this sounds very similar.

G

I remember the big paraquat scare in the 1970's too. Everybody saw through that bullshit, and this sounds very similar.
It wasnt bullshit as far as Im concerned. I smoked shit back then that made my lungs hurt and cough for days. Dont know what it was but the effects were real.

kalopatchkid

Veteran

The concentration of azadirachtin in cold pressed neem oil is a lot lower than azadirachtin specific pesticides like azamax.

I think more research needs to be done on the source of cannabis that is making these people sick before we can place all the blame on the plant

angelgoob

First of all they are SMOKING!

Vape dry herb or oils!

Secondly. I believe this to the max. Why? When I quit. When I quit I get naseous and have a SUPER low appetite. I mean a couple bites.

Try eating like this and feeling queezy in the morning.

That's from quitting!

This means people who are smoking it are smoking too much and reducing their tolerance so the THC doesn't work anymore to do it's thing on naseua anymore.

It could really be any little chemical in the plant. From immature plants, to badly cured ones. Not sure.

All I know is when I quit I get naseous. So I guess for me I understand this a little.

Actually last time I quit I didn't get this. It was when I was younger.

Another cause, because of what I've said. I think it lays out the plan that if you had weed continuosly that you WOULDN'T have this happen.

Or maybe people are even more sensitive than even I.

there's probably chocolate, red clover, cucumbers or even tea.

Pesticides make me twitch and sometimes I can taste them. Not anymore though, back then.

So it's funny that perfectly aligns with when this quit happening. Around the time I stopped smoking questionable stuff.

geneva_sativa

From the article

" 'Scromiting' is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms hospitals across the country

'I've screamed out for death,' Chalfonte LeNee Queen, 48, told NPR after experiencing the terrifying illness.

'I've cried out for my mom, who's been dead for 20 years, mentally not realizing she can't come to me.' "

It seems like some bits of possible truth mixed in with Reefer Madness type statements.

Having said that, there is a lot of nasty crap in the market because of greedy speculators.

Gry

The symptoms mirror what I experience as a result of clear cell cancer.

I have to wonder why someone who has experienced relief from the hot water, (which sure helps me)
would go screaming to the ER.

I go quietly groveling and begging god for mercy to the tub of hot water and take my best hash with me.

My heart genuinely goes out to those who deal with nausea on any level.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I'm sure this is happening because of some stuff they spray on the plants.:moon:

I have a fairly nice tolerance and when i have days off i start smoking in the morning and stop late in the evening, i'd estimate i smoke around 3-5 grams a day of fairly potent stuff. 1-2 grams almost every evening
..and i have never had anything like this. I know heavy smokers and i have heard none of this from them.

I can get slight nausea/sugar crash if i haven't eaten well and i smoke something strong, but when i eat something it goes away. When i'm smoking on a full stomach, then there's no worries.

For me heavier using brings higher tolerance with it as well, meaning weed shouldn't mess up heavier users that easily. Strong weed can cause psychotic experiences on light smokers, but heavy users shouldn't be all that bothered, at least this is how it is for me.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normaali taulukko"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

Rondon

i think its more of an overdosing issue than anything. not overdosing in the sense of dying but just taking more than they can handle. we are breeding pot to be the strongest its ever been and people new to smoking arent prepared for the wonderful onslaught.

i have a strain that hit 30.2% and some friends of mine gave some to their lightweight girlfriend in a gravity bong(asshole move) and she had what could be described as "scromiting" LOL. she puked multiple times and was yelling for them to take her the the ER. we've all heard the audio of the cop that ate the edible and panicked and thought he was dying. these are people with no tolerance consuming products meant for champions. its that simple.

Ive gotten the fears once way younger off some black Congolese sativa. It was the most awful anxiety attack ever. I mean bad. Almost made me quit smoking for good. That bad. Almost like a really bad LSD trip which I dont take acid anymore either. Ive seen people get the fears...especailly from low tolerance types and from them dabbing or eating WAY too strong a dose. And its pretty bad. Alot of these people I still talk to and they swore off marijuana of all types for good. Thats how bad one episode can be. But Iam afraid whats making people sick isnt potency. Reports are coming in that the sporadic cases are largely from heavy chronic users over time. I almost comvinced they are having a reaction to something put on the bud. Adulterated with pesticide and/or fungicide is the likely culprit.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Ive gotten the fears once way younger off some black Congolese sativa. It was the most awful anxiety attack ever. I mean bad. Almost made me quit smoking for good. That bad. Almost like a really bad LSD trip which I dont take acid anymore either. Ive seen people get the fears...especailly from low tolerance types and from them dabbing or eating WAY too strong a dose. And its pretty bad. Alot of these people I still talk to and they swore off marijuana of all types for good. Thats how bad one episode can be. But Iam afraid whats making people sick isnt potency. Reports are coming in that the sporadic cases are largely from heavy chronic users over time. I almost comvinced they are having a reaction to something put on the bud. Adulterated with pesticide and/or fungicide is the likely culprit.

Best way to fix the acid fear is to address the source of the fear and eat more acid, way more acid. Acid help overcome fear and anxiety, you just have to make positive life changes. And eat more acid. LsD is a miricle drug and should not be underdone.

CaptainDankness

Best way to fix the acid fear is to address the source of the fear and eat more acid, way more acid. Acid help overcome fear and anxiety, you just have to make positive life changes. And eat more acid. LsD is a miricle drug and should not be underdone.

If only I could find a legit source of clean LSD. Seems a lot of it on the street is NBOME which could kill you, while LSD has never killed anyone like shrooms and weed.

I have been thinking about grabbing some off of the darknet along with a testing kit because I know they sell research chemicals as real drugs on the darknet. Bought some DMT once it did do something but nothing like the DMT I made myself.