What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Malawi REG

Thanks North Cali.. Cindy x Zam (thai Pheno) and I'm thinking about dusting the Destroyer (thai leaning) and her sis (Mex/COL leaning) along with the Green HZ/Mal..

The ZAM pop gave it all he had..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

DISCLAIMER: as you notice this is my basement that will need some minor repair next year THEN i'll make a dedicated grow area.

Maybe I'm seeing something different, but just shootin' from the hip it seems like a pretty dedicated area already! Lol. Great place for a pool party.

Maybe I'm seeing something different, but just shootin' from the hip it seems like a pretty dedicated area already! Lol. Great place for a pool party.

Thanks Stellarjay, this is my winter run. I run outside organic during the warm months. I love running in the winter inside with snow on the ground outside.. This method produces massive yields but it's a trade off a little bit on the taste compared to organic.. Trying some organic
bloom for Hydro and the bat guano/seabird quano/molasses to beef up terpenes. Testing in progress.

Lights out

picture.php
[/IMG]

GHZ/MAL is starting to swell some..

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=74239&pictureid=1815128[/IMG]

All for ladies have been pollinated by the ZAM(Thai Pheno) male for some crosses to play with for the summer run.

Destroyer(Thai Pheno)

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=74239&pictureid=1815129[/IMG]

GHz/Mal thinkg this is a HZ Pheno leaves are too skinny for malawi.. some seed action

picture.php
[/IMG]

The two largest stalks are Destoyer. The larger one is the Thai Pheno.. next one in size is the MX/COLMB Pheno..

picture.php

A couple more shots..

picture.php
[/IMG]

PeakseedBC C99 - nice stable stuff, only noticed two different phenos, great mother for the Zammy(Thai pheno) pop.. buns in the oven..

picture.php
[/IMG]

GHZ/MAL is starting to swell some..

View Image]View Image[/URL]

loving this GH pheno picture as this is what i envisioned MxGH cross to look like. makes me wish it was spring time right now! being able to grow through the winter would be a huge bonus. glad you are able to do so.

much appreciation for sharing how the GHxM is growing out. it's fun watching the others too. been liking the results of horse poop, alfalfa, and kelp with gorilla grows, so i can appreciate your organic preference :tiphat: as mother knows best! :biggrin:

Thanks StellarJay, she's a real beauty and a joy to watch progress.

Dubi was right about the her tropical sativa growth from seed.. Her stretch as slowed some which is great because I only got another foot and a half of clearance. Great genetics for sure.. but I could always remove the roller base beneath the Rez for and additional 4 inches if needed..

The Destroyers and Cindy around day 45 of flower, since the pistal development was slower the first few weeks for GH/M..

I use the Kelp as well, along w/ fish meal, basalt salt and pulverize Oyster shell for outside runs ... Can't wait to run her outside along with her Zam cross..

A few days into a flush to pull Cindy out then back on with the nutes for a few more weeks..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Steady growth at the Thermal pool while we've got snow around here. Yet managing a suntan from the rays coming off your pics is helping out a bit. :biggrin:

How do you deal with the cindy roots when you harvest her? Do the cindy roots separate easily from the other roots since they are all in water? I'm thinking so, but I really don't know.

Also, what is the node spacing on the GHxM and the Destroyers?

Strong grow man!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah, without any doubt the C99 x Zamaldelica cross will be an interesting one ;)

I'm glad to see all your sativas already good into flowering and well pollinated. Be careful because unless you want to do a grow to produce seeds i would recommend to quit the male as soon as possible, these kind of sativas are very fertile and can produce many seeds per plant, so an early pollination should be enough to produce enough seeds to test the hybrid offspring. Best wishes!

Thanks StellarJay, No the roots do not separate till the run it over in approx. 4 - 5 more weeks. I cut down to the lower fan leaves along the scrog level to keep them alive until the last GH/M colas's will be harvested.. this is a picture of the rootzone with all water flushed out of the rez to give you an idea. NOT seprating those..!! this pic is ******s Sugar Punch (Grape Pheno) last yr, a one plant run with a long Veg yielded 18-3/4 oz...

picture.php
[/IMG]

Yes Dubi and thx, I cut the male Zamadelica down to the scrog level after 4 or 5 male flowers discharged and yes it goes along way.. He's still trying to reach puberty again but I keep an eye on him and eliminate any pollen sacs trying to develop.. but not that vigorous at this point.. I'm really enjoying this grow and spectacular genetics as I believe this GH/Mal is gonna be special, thanks Dubi...!!

picture.php
[/IMG]

GH/Mal around day 58 and the trichs are building.. Pics under LED really needs more light but..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Destroyer..

The thai pheno is very fragrant limey expressions... and the tester bud was electric..
This branch I painted on the pollen with a tiny water color brush with pollen in distilled water to keep the pollen from flying around.. the bracts are supper tric out with 4 more weeks to go..

picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks Dubi for the new genetics and a BIG shout to Luis as he was a big help with this!!!

With all the zam crosses from ace and the crosses in this current run, the dilemma will be what to plant this spring... but I''ll deal .. But the GT will be there as it's my first run of it ..

picture.php
[/IMG]

deepwaterdude

Very nice collection! The Zams seem to be big yielders, like the Panama x ZAms definitely are. Looking forward to another huge grow;)

thanks for the pic and the lesson about the roots. have never done a hydro grow before, and i find it interesting. you're knocking it out of the park man!

the close up of the gh x m is excellent. she's coming into her own isn't she? it will be interesting to see if she swells up gradually from here on out or has a big spurt towards the end. the trich density looks more like a haze, and as the flowers get bigger they seem to be favoring the malawi side.

i say those malawi genes continue surfacing and her flowers get much denser here in a couple weeks. she's a bute!

Kaskadian

Veteran
You've got a stellar collection of some killer strains there TR! Can't wait to see those in action.

Thanks Guys, looking forward to this spring and to popping some of these great genetics..
Thanks you again Dubi and Co..!!

When am I eligible to EDIT my post, after a certain number of post anyone..?

GH/M has been developing quite nice fragrances over the last Two weeks and starting pack some on.. Hard to pinpoint the smells yet.

Here she is around day 70, she looks like she's in the very beginning of foxtailing..
Tops popping out of colas left and right.. I would be curious if this is a normal in some GH /M Phenos.. Starting to pack it on now with size and trich production..
4 to 5 weeks to go..

With company over, the girls were on auto pilot for 2 - 1/2 days and good thing I came down when I did as the tallest cola was starting to get a little bleaching..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Here's a close up with my Garbage POS IPhone 5 of a Destroyer cola Day 70.. Heavy trich production on one of the branches I painted with pollen in distilled water.. Getting some colors and still smelling like fresh limes..

picture.php
[/IMG]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ThermalRider :)

Thank you very much for supporting our latest works, really appreciate it! :huggg: You are seriously widen up your sativa collection with nice genetics.

Mmmmm .... i think something wrong is happening with the Green Haze x Malawi in flowering, she clearly started to reveg!

Is your flowering photoperiod higher (with more hours of light per day) than 12/12 ? Any light leaks or bad functioning of the timers ?
Haze and Haze dominant hybrids typically do this when you suddenly increase the photoperiod over 12/12 and when you feed them with too much nitrogen.

Hi ThermalRider :)

Thank you very much for supporting our latest works, really appreciate it! :huggg: You are seriously widen up your sativa collection with nice genetics.

Mmmmm .... i think something wrong is happening with the Green Haze x Malawi in flowering, she clearly started to reveg!

Is your flowering photoperiod higher (with more hours of light per day) than 12/12 ? Any light leaks or bad functioning of the timers ?
Haze and Haze dominant hybrids typically do this when you suddenly increase the photoperiod over 12/12 and when you feed them with too much nitrogen.

Thanks Dubi, I was miffed because NO light leaks at all.
after checking the timer which at one point was 11/13, has been inadvertently changed to 13 and 1/2 hrs on.

I've adjusted it to 10/14 and will cut out the Auqua Flakes and just
use the bloom nutes from here on out. Hopefully she will turn around, she was really coming into her on before this a week and half ago..

Thanks for you expertise Dubi..!

hey ThermalRider...well that's a bummer dude. looks like your M x GH girl is stressing a bit now. so what's a girl to do? she should man up, grow some balls, and share some of her pollen with her girlfriend destroyer. nothing like a good mess of feminized pollen floating around the room!