What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's True Blueberry

THC•20

Ummm. Wow that's really Blue lol! I see why they call it True Blueberry. Honestly I've never seen bud with a tint like that. I gotta grow that one day! Report sounds good too. Not trying to be weird but I swear this shit I have now is exactly the way you described it with the high and all. Tastes like avg. weed though lol nothin special

Last edited:

Loudcall

have the TrueBlueberry but they got to sit it out they came along while the others was beginning....Not gonna sweat it though it is hard not to by looking at yours. God that's some beautiful tasty looking nuggs I hope mine are like that....

SmokeyG

I just finished a true blue run. 2 single bucket dwc under a 600 hps. Got just under 8 zips with a 3 week veg. Could have been better. Had some root issues early on... The smoke is amazing a real blue hazy taste and smell. The buds are rock hard and have great bag appeal. I would recommend this strain. Thanks D.j Short!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just finished a true blue run. 2 single bucket dwc under a 600 hps. Got just under 8 zips with a 3 week veg. Could have been better. Had some root issues early on... The smoke is amazing a real blue hazy taste and smell. The buds are rock hard and have great bag appeal. I would recommend this strain. Thanks D.j Short!

Nice you grew out DJ's strain! Authentic as they come!!