What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stuff!:D

Aw we was jus havin some fun... Once again we may have to move to:

Pets and animals forum

The Munchie Mansion

Gay Interest (workin on a separate forum for us)

Craigslist

bakerman

Seed Junkie!:D
Veteran
I tried to start a new one in Rez but,it said after Mod's approval lol ah who's the Mod in Rez forum any ways?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Ahh, yes, here we are back where we belong. Stuff is meant for the Toker's Den...

AAA Reservoir Seeds is now being moderated, so let's keep that place for info and discussion about their gear...and this place for fun!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Edit... video seems to have disappeared from Youtube... apologies :)

[youtubeif]0p4LcL8fC6A[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
hola amigos, margerita's and BBQ for fathers day. not a bad day, hope all you daddy's have a good one,

unc i dont know what to wish you, i know you aint a daddy, know your a mother ****** of some kind , but anyway have a good one.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy Fucking Doo Stufferz :wave: guess this is as good a place as any for me to toss up a tent. So I guess everyone's post count is down some as well :dunno:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
damn whats crackin stuffers i see we n a new area HFD 2 tha fathers
keep it green
Peace