What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kayla needs some comfort.......

Grimr3efer

Your doing the best you can friend. That is the most we can do. Our dog of almost 17 yrs passed mid-year last year. He and I were the closest. We had a bond like no other. Its very hard but I always try to think of quality of his life and how I would want to live. We had many good years together. His spirit is in my soul and will never be forgotten. Hang in there bro. -Positive Vibes-

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thnx guys, she's being spoiled, snuggled & cuddled and visited by friends an extra time or two which always pleases her immensely.

C

Classy@Home

My family sends an ear scratch to Kayla - our dogs are kids to us, it's always hard when their time comes to an end.

Love her, keep her safe, and be with her. Letting go is hard, but her legacy is both your other pup (and grandpup) and your memories...

I know you'll do the right thing when it's time - the worst feeling thing is also the best thing for them.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherish every second you have with her, S4L. Pets are gifts from God, I am convinced. The absolutely worst thing about having pets is having to let go. The pain is unprecedented, but so is the love the pets give you. Hold her tight, but just make sure she can breathe.:)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
There's nothing like a friends visit to get a dogs tail wagging. I'm glad that your enjoying your time with Kayla. I'm sure she is loving it.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

hiker

Beautiful, soft, kind expression on that second picture, glad to hear her time is still being spent well.

Grimr3efer

Hey brother S4L. I hope all is well with your little bundles of love. Keep us updated. I hope the storm is coming to a calm. Take car and give em that love that that they deserve. I know you will. Be strong, hang in there, and do your best. Godspeed

David420

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish her all the best. From what i've read I know you'll make everyday special. She sounds like a wonderful dog, and I'm glad you two found each other. I pray her medication finds a way to overpower the cancer, and prolong her life so you two can spend many more wonderful days together. Take care.