What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca Negra in the 420th collectors issue

S

stickey fingers

Congratulations Mosca Negra ! And a big special thank for serveing the community and for the free C4 freebees at seedbay that turned out to be some of the best i have ever grown!
SPECIAL THANKS MOSCA NEGRA
RIP DR JAY

Grendelkhan

Congrats! On a side note when I went to the link to read the HT thingie my AVG popped up with something an exploit that it had blocked. Not sure whats up with it but it might be some malware. Just a heads up for you all.

One Love 731

Veteran
Right on, congratulations brother Mosca and a great cloning method to boot. Your a great part of the community Mosca, keep spreading the solid info and steller genetics. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Congrats on the article Mosca! I grew a couple of Fly Pack seeds awhile ago. Unfortunatley, I couldnt flower them out due to a security scare, but Hippie lettuce and I look forward to growing your C99 Bx1 when we get our garden back together.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

deserving ll the recognition hes getting here.
nice thread sacko,way to show the love homie.
peace-T-

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Well done Mosca Negra...

Well done Mosca Negra...

Well I'm a bit late to the congratulatory party, but much respect to you sir. You are a great asset to the world wide Cannabis community. Keep doing what you do. You do it well! And congrats on the article. Quite and honor to be featured in such a prestigious issue, #420.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Congratulations and many thanks to your contributions to the cannabis growing community, Mosca!! I can't wait to grow some of my C99 BX-1 soon. :jump:

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
It's good to see those that work so hard to help the MMJ community get what they deserve!
congrats!

Latest posts

Latest posts