What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Baby Girl!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Happy Days, Happy Days...

Happy Days, Happy Days...

What a wondrous occasion that the three of you will always share. Congratulations on your new little girl. How is mama doing today?

GreatLakes THC :joint:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome news, Congratulations to yourself and your partner and the new bundle of joy.
Much Happiness To You and Yours. :)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
congratS cannA i hope she is healthy. And i am sending ya lots of warmth and wishing many blessings to you and yours... peace n pufs

sackO

C

CANNATOPIA

Thank yopu for asking!

Thank yopu for asking!

What a wondrous occasion that the three of you will always share. Congratulations on your new little girl. How is mama doing today?

GreatLakes THC :joint:
Mama is doing just fine. All in all it was very fast for her. About 5 hours hard labor & she did it all Natural! I am sooo proud of her! She has a couple of weeks at home then she's back off & running. She did so well that she wasnt even in the hospital more than 48 hours.:thank you:

C

CANNATOPIA

No Problem Friend

No Problem Friend

:tiphat::tiphat:
congrats,man!all the best for the future
can i ask,what was it like being there?i have done the birthing twice myself and have always wondered what it's like to be a bystanders?
This is my second little girl & its a learning experience.
It can bring you & your partner much closer together & its totally worth it but man its like nothing in this world to see someone you love in so much pain. ;( In the end your left with a little version of you. Amazing & crazy. :)

S

StrayToaster

congrats!!! getting to that stage of my life myself so its nice to see others enjoying realness in a relationship...best wishes to all :wahey:

Avid Fan

:tiphat::tiphat:
This is my second little girl & its a learning experience.
It can bring you & your partner much closer together & its totally worth it but man its like nothing in this world to see someone you love in so much pain. ;( In the end your left with a little version of you. Amazing & crazy. :)
thats all my husband says when i ask him."it was awesome,insane,but awesome!"
i love how its one of the most painful things ever,but you can look back and laugh about it.
again,all the best for you and yours!:tiphat:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
YES!! I'm so feeling the happiness for you guys :cathug: Great to know that Mommy and baby are in good health. Enjoy this time with the new baby! I can't wait to know that feeling...I've got 4 more months to go until I meet my little boy. Congratulations CANNA, best thing I've heard all day. Good job Daddy and make sure you buy this Mrs. some flowers or something very sweet...she worked so hard for that baby;)

C

CANNATOPIA

Awwwww TY Miss ;) Love to you, yours & the new one! Nothing better than family! Many blessings to you & best of luck! It's cool we got to share such a special thing so close together! oh and don't worry mama is defiantly gonna be spoiled for the next few weeks! ;)
Nothing but LOVE! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts