What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

send BILLYGOAT some MOJO

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just saw this thread.....

...and good to hear that all is AOK with BG.....

Grow On Compadre!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
:jawdrop:

A week has gone by and I just now find this thread... I'd like to blame the weed but I'm pretty sure it isn't the problem...

Muchos mojo hombre!

BG be strong dude!! I'll bake you some goodies if you need em... I highly recommend brownies... highly... hehehehe.

:wave:

markscastle

Hey BillyGoat I`m glade to hear you are OK and keep up keeping up man! I missed you at clear lake the other day I gess by just hours.We`ll meet up some day Bro and I`ll smoke a big one with you. Peace and good health from MC Seeds!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I'm embarrassed that I didn't see this thread until just now?!!! :nono:

Oh Billy, I am glad to hear you're alright!! :huggg:
I'm sure that was quite a scare. Know I'm thinking about you!

Sending gentle hugs and lots of healing energy your way!!
:flowers2:

Billygoat

Thanks guys,

I was freaking out to say the least. I was happy to hear the good news, but the doctors are keeping a close eye on me. I've got some other issues, but everything is looking good. Thanks for the good karma and love. Take care everyone and have a safe and wonderful 4th of July.
Later,
BG