What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers for buckeye-leaf

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i did another 5 hour treatment today and felt ok, then my dr called and gave me bad news. he said to spend time with loved ones and i said i always do........he said i have 5 or 6 months left and im in tears. i dont want to go

I am gutted to hear that.

Don't waste a minute, but don't fret every minute - decide what is best for you and your loved one's and do it.

Your pain is unimaginably hard - most people don't get a chance to express their love -
and you have love and compassion by the shed-load. But you are not alone, and don't be alone.

We're / I am here for you - as other's are. Be with your family.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my prayers are with you and your family. This Is a journey we all must take. You will not be alone we will all be there with you. Sitting on the porch smoking some nugs that you grew with much love. IAM AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
buckeye you have a lot of friends and people you don't even know wishing you well, I hope that helps some..DD

This is my last post here - I am on a hiatus - and I especially wanted to save it for Luckeye.

Luckeye, I am so incredibly glad to have met you.

I wish we were closer geographically. In our short time you have shown me so much by your gentle and kind ways for you are a proper gentleman. If I ever get to be half of what you are, I should count myself very lucky indeed, as do those whom you love.

You are the kind of reason why we are here on Earth - to make a delightful and positive difference - and you have made many many more than you can imagine.

Good luck, my friend (and I don't call many people friend).

Be strong.

C

CANNATOPIA

Hope your feeling better today! Best of luck & many blessings to you friend. :)

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
So sorry to hear that brother. Reading this brought a tear to my eye this morning.

My cousin was just diagnosed with prostate cancer yesterday. My family is pulling together to console and comfort him during this difficult time. I hope you have the same kind of support around you. It sure does sound like you do! Both at home and from the caring individuals here on the boards.

Wish you the best brother.
Stay strong. Stay safe. Stay positive.

:ying:

U

ureapwhatusow

Love, Light and Happiness to you

I will think of you and remember the compassion you expressed for your friend and I pray if this does come to pass you are both re united for eternity

may your days be filled with peace, comfort and compassion like that you have shown to those in your life and know you live on in everyone you have touched

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
:friends:

Be strong brother, it's been a hell of a ride... don't think it's over when some doctor says it is.

I'm always here for you!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
shit man:comfort:..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................am lost for words right now (tear in ma eyes).........keep fighting bro, dont let know Doc knock ya back.....

spend what time you have with your loved ones,,,go do the things youve always wanted to do, holidays, skydiving , nascar ect ect ect...live it large,, ........i know youll have heard it a million times,,but try not to let it get you down,,just take each day as it come,,,yeh somedays you will feel like shit,,,,but i can asure you your family will pull tight and support you in every way thay can....(that includes your family hear on IC):comfort:

were hear for a good time, not along time,

your in my familys thoughts
keep it green
highlander

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
I am Buckeyes nephew he left us this evening. He was the greatest man I knowed and will always cry thinking of him

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
This hurts. I wanted to reply to a pm he sent me, I thought I would have time tonight to reply to him....all I wanted to say is that he's loved. We will miss him so much.

C

Custy Noob

I am Buckeyes nephew he left us this evening. He was the greatest man I knowed and will always cry thinking of him

so so so so sorry, felt his compassion and kindness through the internet, he will not be forgot

my deepest and most sincere condolences