Halloween always reminds me of happy times when I was a child and getting all geared up to go out and collect as many treats as my bag would hold...that also generally meant a trip to the local 5 n dime to pick out a costume.
Then there came the time when going trick or treating was not to be anymore. Boo hoo!
In it's place came more mature Halloween antics. Yes we must grow up. lol This usually involved me and other classmates all piling into my dad's car (that I was lucky enough to get the keys for), and hitting the back roads...dressed in amusing outfits and toking on some local home grown or if we were lucky we'd have some imported mexi brick weed that gave us the giggles for hours on end, especially when trying to air out the car at the end of the evening.
When younger, I suppose many of us thought we were really pulling the wool over our parents eyes...wonder if my dad ever smelled anything, and just didn't say it. He was really cool like that.
So, in recollecting these most happy times thought it would be interesting to see how all of you get involved with Halloween these days.
I'm going to run this photo contest....and with minimal rules. (see below)
1. Photo must be yours and not a photo found floating about on the net.
2. Photo can have a secondary theme (cannabis), but is not required in order to be considered.
3. Photo shall NOT include facial recognition that could compromise anyone's personal security.
Many members are parents, but would kindly ask that no one enter photos of children.
Let's keep this strictly for adults.
4. All members of ICM, regardless of post count, are eligible.
5. Pets are also permitted in the photo.
6. LAST DATE for entering is Nov 1st to give those who take photos on Oct 31st the opportunity to enter.
Winners will be selected on Nov 2nd
by me and will receive my choice of seeds from
. I'll provide each winner with a code for collecting their prize directly
from Seed Boutique.
That's it.....hope to see you all entering lots of photos here!
You can't win if you don't enter!!