What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking Bad

basilfarmer

I'm just taping it. I downloaded season 1 'uncensored' it says.... wierd; anyway, i'm gonna pace myself and watch tonights by sat

:D

Green Smoke

Smart move Basil, catch up first. It's only eight shows, tonight makes nine. Those two just keep getting in deeper and deeper shit. Just like they did tonight.

basilfarmer

Green Smoke

I figured why OD on it all in one day lol

sounds like my kinda show. I hate meth but the show itself sounds really interesting.

M

manwithnoname

this is a great show! dont think many people would watch it because it is on AMC. but it is truly good. so if you have not watched it yet, get to it! i dont have my cable anymore so might have to go to a friends house to watch it. the malcom in the middle guy is badass in it, haha.

this reminds me of another show that i loved, but then it was gone. but i will start another thread about it.

basilfarmer

whats up? it says there is a page four but it keeps sending me back to page 3?

this is like that movie ground hog day

my short term memory isnt that bad, to keep re-reading page 3 and thinking its new, i did eventually catch on lol

G

guest3854

Love tha actors and tha show. Was a fan right outta tha gate. It always leaves me wanting more though .....

Steele

basilfarmer

well I just finished the first season. I particularly liked how they portrayed the pot smoking janitor as a really nice guy who was wrongly scapegoated and persecuted... all the while mr jerkypants DEA is smoking illegal cuban cigars and his wife is a major thief! lmao

I dont really think anyone would attempt to dissolve a body in hydrofluoric acid lol ..its for glass etching & the fumes would be nuts. Common lye ie drano would work just as well without the bathtub dissolving and coming through the ceiling.... then again, it wouldn't be as interesting.

Man that top meth distributor is a really poor excuse for a person, I hope he gets a bath too.

episode 1 season 2 is on again tonight for anyone who missed it

Molson

I dont really think anyone would attempt to dissolve a body in hydrofluoric acid lol

Ya, hehe, HF's a week acid anyways. But there's some crazy cats out there...

TIJUANA, Mexico - Relatives of 100 missing people want to show photos of their loved ones to a man arrested in Tijuana for allegedly helping a druglord dispose of his slain enemies by dissolving their bodies in acid, a victims' group said Saturday.

Santiago Meza Lopez, known as the "Pozole Maker" after a local stew, is accused by Mexico's military of disposing of 300 bodies for Teodoro Garcia Simental, a suspected former lieutenant of the Tijuana-based Arellano Felix drug cartel.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28824519/

:yoinks:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
My thoughts on Episode 1, Season 2 (SPOILER WARNING):

1. I find that Tucco going crazy is a little contrived. I'll accept that hardcore tweakers can be way irrational at times, but he seems like he was psychotic before the drugs...

2. I like the fact that Walter asks Jesse how would you kill a man, how many bullets would you put in each one? Jesse says 2-3 for each man should do it. Dumb shit shoulda bought a 9mm automatic with 15 shots instead of a revolver.
I do believe this is going to set up a fight scene where Walter is going to put the required number of bullets into each enemy. Hilarious, in a way...

3. What's up with that near-rape of his wife? Is he just so stressed out and surrounded by violence that its making him a meaner person?

4. Let's put a pin in that.... lol

basilfarmer

"TIJUANA, Mexico - Relatives of 100 missing people want to show photos of their loved ones to a man arrested in Tijuana for allegedly helping a druglord dispose of his slain enemies by dissolving their bodies in acid, a victims' group said Saturday.

Santiago Meza Lopez, known as the "Pozole Maker" after a local stew, is accused by Mexico's military of disposing of 300 bodies for Teodoro Garcia Simental, a suspected former lieutenant of the Tijuana-based Arellano Felix drug cartel."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28824519/

:yoinks:

There's some scary stuff going on down there, and spilling over too. I wonder what would happen if prohibition ended, since it doesnt work anyway and costs too much paying piggies to be jerks.

Both the dealers and the pigs would be co-workers at MacDonalds.

basilfarmer

My thoughts on Episode 1, Season 2

2. I like the fact that Walter asks Jesse how would you kill a man, how many bullets would you put in each one? Jesse says 2-3 for each man should do it. Dumb shit shoulda bought a 9mm automatic with 15 shots instead of a revolver.
I do believe this is going to set up a fight scene where Walter is going to put the required number of bullets into each enemy. Hilarious, in a way...

Before becoming a body farm, that junk yard thing made perfect strategic sense, if they had a third partner up high with a silenced semi-auto sniper rifle. There are a hundred nooks and crannies a sniper could hide and rain death upon Tuco & co if he was being a bad boy and decided to screw them.

cover1.jpg

Also, all this money and no ballistic vests & glocks???? mmmkay I agree with Bab. Also, they have the money to have 1 or 2 really big mean guys there just to counter the Tuco odds. Would be overhead that would let you live to see another day.

I wonder what Tuco would think if he knew the last distributor in his very shoes got dissolved in acid by these boys. LMAO

----------

The-Salton-Sea-Poster-C10280759.jpeg

If anyone hasnt seen it, check out 'the salton sea' with val kilmer. The top meth king in that movie made Tuco look like a pussy. Maaaaaaaaaan the poobear was a diabolical dangerous fuck. He had a rubber nose because he lost his nose from snorting too much meth. He constantly made eerie squeaking noses keeping his rubber nose on. the story was ingeniously thought out and while I like this series, 'the salton sea' is still king of diabolical meth movies. very complex story line.

saltonsea2.jpg

basilfarmer

spoiler alert - if you missed it, its on again a few times before next weeks episode

--------

mannnnn! that episode really delivered

so well thought out. the bell ringing man in the wheelchair. lmao

i breathed a sigh of relief when tuco the demon finally got a 40 to the head

except mr white's wallet is inside. does his brother in law cover for him? or is he killed by the cousins before the cops get there, they they find white's wallet?

and how the fuck did the brother in law find that red car/their location????? anyone?

Latest posts

Latest posts