What's new

Breaking Bad

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Just watching "Better call Saul", yesterday the episode with Mikes Story. I like the series.

My Heisenberg figure :)

picture.php

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
haven't seen all the episodes I missed quite a few...haven't seen any of the new show saul...winter time I will catch up...yeehaw

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I like "Better call Saul", the Episode with Mikes Story was very interesting. In "Breaking Bad" they tell nothing where Mike comes from and why he is in Albuquerque and all that you find in the Episode 6.

St. Phatty

ustv_dale_dickey.jpg

I thought Dale Dickey did a great job playing Spooge's wife in the "Peekaboo" episode.

That's the one where Jesse gets a gun & goes to impose justice upon the 2 that robbed his dealer Skinny Pete.

Spooge's wife doesn't really have a name in that episode, other than "Skank".

Spooge calls her 'skank' one too many times so she drops an ATM machine on his head ... giving Jesse major street cred when the story gets out ... for a while.

Anyway, she has this CREEPY LAUGH and does a great job acting the role.

The name of the episode is "Peekaboo" because Jesse plays Peekaboo with their starving son while he figures out how to deal with the situation.

mowood3479

Veteran
I like "Better call Saul", the Episode with Mikes Story was very interesting. In "Breaking Bad" they tell nothing where Mike comes from and why he is in Albuquerque and all that you find in the Episode 6.

Ya they go into it briefly.. I think it's a scene with Walt.. Mike tells him about how he used to be a cop in philly.. There was some women being beat up on by her bf... First he arrested the guy n warned him (with a gun to his head) not to do it again.. The guy got out of jail and killed the girl... So I believe mike killed him (the abusive bf).
That's when he started living by the code of no half measures.
The title of the episode might be -half measures-.

This is just off the top of my head and may not be accurate

Latest posts

Latest posts