What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking Bad

AbbieDoobie

Anyone else love this show as much as I do? It is one badass show. It's on AMC. The first season is over and the second season is starting up sometime this year.

This is AMC's official Breaking Bad website:

http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

This is a nice recap of Season 1. Click it and hold on to your hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZqsV5UJpM

If there are any other fans out there, let's hear your love for the show.

If you do torrents, the whole first season is on isohunt.

~Abbie :joint:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I wanted so badly to commit to watching this from the start, each episode. I watched the first few, but my work schedule made it so that I either had to catch the encore hours later into the night and miss sleep or not watch it. So I just stopped watching and decided get the season on DVD.

P

perakko

the first episode was aired here thursday, watched it and i dug it!

it was pretty funny and i like the nothing to lose situation the guys in... the part where he tried to shoot himself but the gun jammed was pretty funny and well written. it brought to my mind the same kinda dark humour six feet under had.

Diego

This is my favorite show. I found it accidently a few months ago flipping through the channels. It is very well written and they know how to make serious situations humerous.

AbbieDoobie

When Walter had his first visit with Tuco, I about fell out of my chair. Talk about the most badass scene ever on television. My most favorite part of the whole season.

~Abbie :joint:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
The show is FUCKING BADASS. Great writing, great acting, great humor.

We do have our own version here on ICMag

check out FreedominPhilly's thread in Grow Diaries. He is working with an older guy as his partner, but they are growing herb instead of cooking the bad stuff.

peace
jip

TwoOhSix!

Best part is the "intervention". The DEA character had me seriously almost fall out of my chair laughing with his sports analogies to the cancer situation.
"It's the bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, you're up to bat. But you have one arm. You can man up and bat but lose the game for your team, or let the pinch hitter take it. Get it?
"Uhh..no."
LMAO

zomg1

the first episode does such a good job of creating interest... every person i've showed the first episode to has asked to see more

L

luaith

looking foward to the second season..
hopefully dude will keep his pants on...
48611key_art_789x349.jpg

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
Just saw commerrcial on AMC for this, thought id give it a bump
NEW SEASON SUNDAY MARCH 8th 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dang! that shyt was funny.......

classic stuff finding the key under the doormat when all else fails.

I thought the show was gonna be some dumb break dancing crap w/that title.

Latest posts

Latest posts