What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

name's first real grow :)

Name

hello everybody :D

so i dicided to show you my grow :D

so lets start with my closet :)

1. it is 109 cm (3.5 ft) lenght, 56cm (1.8ft) deep, 240cm (7.87ft) height
2. all painted white
3. i have 430w philips agro hps lamp and 360w of mh workin together to provide me the best light i can get in my closet. i also have reflector i have made and its holding all the lamps he looks funny but works great :)
Picture+170.jpg

4 i also have co2 enrichment system inside it is 6.5l yeast and sugar :D i know its not a big deal but it realy doesn't hurt for the plant if its there right?

5 i use 3 1o cm 30w power and 1 10 cm 4ow power vents to contorl heat inside (at the moment they are working half power :D i also have carbon scruber atached to exhaust vents :)

6. i use soil mixed with perlite and some builing sand :)

7 my ferts is
schultz all purpose food 20 30 20 for veg (i know that p could be lover)
schultz big bloom 10 54 10+b1vits+something more i dont remember :D

so now i show my plants:

these two were the ones that were damaged by rusian anaboliks the most

DCAM0026.JPG

DCAM0025.JPG

and thats how they are lookin now :)

Picture+173.jpg

Picture+174.jpg

this one is the bigest plantie :)

Picture+178.jpg

and these two are the late sprouters they are about 2 weeks old

Picture+175.jpg

Picture+176.jpg

all my plants are 3 weeks except those 2 late sprouters

enjoy watching my grow :D

G

looking great man! that reflector is trippy, i bet it works awesome though!

Name

thanks for good words dudes i will post some updted pics soon :) and yeah i was building my grow room only when high :D it was realy awsome :D

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello Name,i hope you got a good vent system for that because it looks like no cool tubs or anything.might want to test and remember with plants it will be a little cooler