What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yngwie's House of Blues

O

OHenry

Looks SICK!

That Afghani rooted QUICK!

I think you'll have to run ECSD against your v3. We can make plans soon :joint: Have a great w/e. Oh's

G

Hug your kids and loved ones today.

Hug your kids and loved ones today.

OHenry and Grilled cheese thanks for the company.

I'll be off the boards for a couple weeks. Yesterday my daughter was nearly killed in a horrible auto accident. I wont go into her injuries but she is lucky to be alive. Don't wait, hold your kids today, tell them you love them.

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
YNGWIE M said:
OHenry and Grilled cheese thanks for the company.

I'll be off the boards for a couple weeks. Yesterday my 16 year old daughter was nearly killed in a horrible auto accident. I wont go into her injuries but she is lucky to be alive. Don't wait, hold your kids today, tell them you love them.
dam bro srry to hear about your girl my family will pray for her in our own way, i have 2 kids myself 1 @ 27 yrs old 1 turns 18 this saturday

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh brother Im so sorry you have to go through this. Your daughter and family are in our chants!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:badday: after being in 2 major accident's myself in the last little while i know just what your going though sending my best wish's for a spedy recovery and hug's to a worried dad :wave:

G

Maj Pot Head, OHenry, Babba, kokua, and Teresa thanks so much for your thoughts and babba thanks for your chants they were felt believe me. Without saying too much she is home and getting better. It will be several months before she is whole but we have lots of reasons to be thankful. Ah to be young again.

Lets see if I can update the grow real quick. Trainwreck-two are at 41 days and 3 are at 34 days. The V3 is at 27 days and is a monster. All the clones are doing great including, v3, cheese, jack herrer, kksc, afghani and trainwreck.

Here's the trainwreck, very bad pic unfortunetly because this is very frosty and looks fantastic. I think this is the best soil grow I've had yet.

This is just a shot of the top. The one in the back is the v3

Thanks again for all the kind words and for stopping by.

G

very sorry to learn about your daughters accident. wishing her a speedy recovery. its amazing the things we take for granted, when something so simple as a drive to the store can change your life

K

kokua

your TW looks nice n beefy my man :) Nice job!! Tell me, what is your seceret to big buds with her? PBP=Snake Oil? lol

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on buddy glad she's home and gonna recover

lol oh yea plants be lookn just wickedly sweet

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am so happy to hear your daughter is home and going to be fine. This news makes my saturday. Woooohoooo Im so happy for this news. Oh yea and your grow looks great too:)Much love to your whole family:)
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

G

Looks like killer trainwreck! Nice grow!
Good luck with everything!
~neilspotshop

G

lorax thanks for the kind words and for coming by again, all the best to you too!

kokua Whats up? As to your comment: It's strange one of the TW's buds grew to twice the size of the others and everything was done exactly the same. Possibly a bit closer to the light. No complaints though.

Maj thanks again bro. Things are looking better.

Babba glad to help make your Saturday better. Thank you for the love and chants. Nothing better then family and good friends. See you soon :wave:

neilspot thanks for coming by don't be a stranger. The TW is going very well. A couple more days and she will be coming down. Next up? :chin:

Here is a pic I snaped today of the clones. The taller ones are TW about a week older. The rest are v3, SC(kk), Cheese, Jack Herer and Afghani. Getting close to repotting and throwing them under the 400.

G

Some of the new girls from the House of Blues wanted to get their pictures taken seperately; without further ado...

Say Cheese

SC (kk)

Jack Herer

Afghani

SD v3

G

Harvest day at The House of Blues

Harvest day at The House of Blues

It's always a special time when harvest comes. 7 naked maidens dancing in the moonlight around the ol canna tree starts the ritual the evening before. Then first thing in the morning the men folk take to the trees to begin the harvest. You ask what is the significance of the seven naked maidens? No idea I just made it up. Like the idea though.

I harvested two of the TW. Three more will come down a week from today. I started them a week apart in flower so I'd have enough room in my drying closet. The ones I took today were in 5 gal pots. The ones next week are in 3 gal pots. I was curious about the difference in yeild from the two sizes. It appears the 5 gal yeilded a bit more.

Here's a couple pics of harvested TW. I usually take the fan leaves off in a couple days. With this TW that's about all that is needed, the buds require very little trimming.