What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C24 400w Grow Show...

THEchrontastica

Hello fellow ic'ers, and welcome to my grow show. :fsu: :joint: :fsu:

After a long long long time of planning, i finally managed to scrounge together enough money to get all the materials i needed. I decided to go with the Mills Pride C24 Cab equipped with a 400w switchable mh/hps light with an aircooled hood, 6'' inline fan, and a 90cfm carbon scrubber. Im using fox farm line soil and nutrients and am going to try and do 4 different strains :woohoo:

Ive got some bubblegum, white rhino, valeria, and (durga mata X kush). I got the durga mata's as a freebie bag with the nirvana white rhino's. Things have been up and running now for a couple days, and luckily i just picked up a new camera so i can show u some pics of whats goin on...

As long as people show support, ill try and update regularly to give other ic'ers out there ideas for their future endevaurs.. :joint: :joint:

THEchrontastica

Things are really starting to move now.. I think I should transplant them into larger containers, but im not quite sure?? :confused: by the looks of the pictures, what does everyone else think? other than that they appear to be healthy.

white rhino day 10

bubblegum day 10

10 days from seed

RalphWiley

I grew my clones in party cups, and just split the side of the cup to check on the roots before I transplanted. If it was starting to get rootbound I transplanted it into a bigger container, if there weren't much in the way of roots I just stuck it back into another party cup. In fact, I imagine you could just stick the party cup with the split side into another party cup and save the trouble of transplanting altogether.

Very nice, clean looking cab. Do you have another fan off of the carbon filter, or is it running filter -> light -> exhast? Seems like your fan might flow more than 90cfm, and I'd be afraid of it sucking non-filtered air through any leaks in the light. Your babies are lookin' great, any plans to LST/scrog 'em?

THEchrontastica

yep you got it right, my system is running filter -> light -> exhast. I also have portable ac unit that a friend loaned me which keeps the surrounding room a nice 77 degrees. I like the idea of puttin back in a party cup if they arent ready so ill cut em in the next few days. I just gave them a little voodoo juice to get that solid root base, and they seem to have liked it.

Im def. goin to scrog to utilize the space in the cab. Also savin one as a mother, hoping i get at least a few girls from the 7.

THEchrontastica

Update time ya'all!

im 14days into veg and things seem to be goin well.. just translplanted into what i hope will be the final container. heres some pics to show some progress..

14 days from seed

White Rhino day 14

Bubblegum day 14

:fsu:

G

I wish I went C24, but I dont have the space for it, really.

6" fan I assume - how much above ambient are your cab temps?

Looking good and healthy so far, keep it up!

The Budfather

looking good man, its gonna be a while before the posts start flowing, but you obviously dont need any help at the moment. keep it up!!

THEchrontastica

The weather has started to cool down, and ever since i put a portable AC that vents out a window, i can get the cab to pretty much any temp. i want. I usually keep it around 78 when the lights are on, and 75 when they sleep.

Ive done the white rhino once before, but never the rest. should be an interesting journey though! :joint: :joint: :joint: :lurk:

dwtc

TC :wave: nice cab indeed, and very clean.

we have very simillar set ups and love growin in mine

ifesaver

c99 f2
blueberry

sd ibl
og kush bx1

cant wait to see youre final product, and grow report.
good luck and stay safe,,,,,,,dwtc

THEchrontastica

the reason our cabs are so similiar is b/c i kind of modeled mine off the designs i saw around the forums... so its you i should be thanking.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Heres a little update 17 days from seed

White Rhino

!PeAcE!

lookin tasty!!! they are about as old as my g-13 cross this is a pic of her at day 20. im trying to bonsai her. GOOD LUCK LATER :fsu:

THEchrontastica

Nice goin peace!, things seem to be goin good for you as well.. :woohoo:

Time for a little update for myself now..
i did a little bit of trimming to give light to all the new shoots that are coming out. heres a few shots of them at day 20.. :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

group shot

white rhino..

bubblegum....

:joint: :joint: :joint:

!PeAcE!

thanks TC your are looking great as well!! ill post some new pics of mine i lst'd her to put the shoots under the light will show you what it looks like.
!PEACE!

THEchrontastica

Hello everyone.... been a little while since my last update.., just got back from a little halloween vacation... but anyways heres some pics of day 28 of veg. Im thinkin ill let them go a few more days before i switch em' to 12/12. Once i figure out which ones are ladies im gonna set up the scrog.

I had a little mishap and burned a light and ballast... but luckily i had a backup.

When the light burned they all got a little extra sleep, and some started to show sex.. ill show you some pics of what im talkin about.... :lurk: :fsu: :lurk:

group shot veg day 28

white rhino lady

sit back and enjoy.. and ill keep the updates comin. :woohoo: :woohoo: