What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds AK-47 seed to medicine

sirharrynuggz

Thanks to Gypsy and Dutch for the genetics!

I just popped eight of the fifteen, so I could still save some beans for another time.

Two of them died on me when I accidentally let them get a little too dry :badday: . But here are the other six at about 2 weeks after they broke the soil surface.

Sorry, that's all for now. I will update this with pics every week or two thru veg. Then once they start budding, I will update more frequently. The babies are in FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil, and have only been fed Maxicrop liquid seaweed at half strength. I just took them from the fluoro's and put them under a 400watt metal halide with the rest of my little ones the day I took that last pic (yesterday). Here's a shot of the small veg-room.

Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
looking nice and green there mate... I use maxicrop on my soil plants too, although i generally use it a a foliar feed every couple of weeks to give em a bit of extra "OOMPH" great stuff.

sirharrynuggz

Thanks guys! If anyone has some pics of Serious Seeds' AK, post them up! I'd like to see some more shots of her in full bloom to help keep me drooling while they grow.

Some AK that got cold nights, turned it a nice purple shade:

I have an old cut of AK from 97-98, she's still strong, very stinky, good yields, finishes in about 45. The babies look great, good luck! :wave:

G

thank sirharrynugz ... she flower in 67 day and haave a huge yeld the potency hit you very hard :bat:

sirharrynuggz

Not too much going on here.... yet.

Not too much going on here.... yet.

Here they are at three weeks after breaking ground. They all look nice and green, and very uniform. They could probably be growing a little faster though. I figure they are going a little slower since it's only about 64-68f in my veg room with the light on. I got a little propane heater I'll be throwing in there tomorrow. That should help with these low temps, and some Co2 enrichment from the propane heat won't hurt them either.

Group shot

A little closer

Another group shot

Even closer

:wave:

G

Big buds and dam strong ....

Bud i got the seed i grew mine from i call it (ak47 f1 tree pheno lol from 25ft tree)

Large bud i grew

Rest of plant, note large buds have been removed

sirharrynuggz

Thanks guys. I just FIM'd these AK's a minute ago, right after I posted the pics, so I'll post some pics after the FIM takes effect.

sirharrynuggz

DAMN IT!!! 5 out of 6 are MALES!! That sucks:badday:. The last one hasn't shown sex yet, so my fingers are crossed. I only germinated 8 of 15 seeds, so hopefully I just happened to crack ALL the males in the pack. Here are a few shots from the other day, when I found out I had to kill them.

I'll keep ya posted, hopefully this last baby will be a keeper female. We'll see.

Bummer man! Have you read up on Dutch Passions method of getting a higher female to male ratio? I'll post the link later. Cheers! :wave:

sirharrynuggz

BudGood2006 said:
Bummer man! Have you read up on Dutch Passions method of getting a higher female to male ratio? I'll post the link later. Cheers! :wave:

I appreciate the offer, thank you. But I know about feminised seeds, and Dutch Passion, and I don't like either of them. I have read thru the stuff about producing a higher female/male ratio, but It seems that naturally they are either male or female. This is the first pack of beans I've had do this, but I am sure I'll have mostly to all females with the remainder of the pack. Like I said, I only germed half a pack.

Latest posts

Latest posts