What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st round with good genetics

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Update

Update

Day 8 flower things are lookin good still waiting for positive sex, as of now they all look female so just waiting to see balls. Feeding at 600 ppm 3-2-1 1mlpg hydroguard 1/2 mlpg floralicious gonna change to 1-2-3 around mid week will pk booste at week 3-4.
picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Seedlings and clones

Seedlings and clones

Well cant really call them seedlings anymore
picture.php

The mutant
picture.php

Busy getting pots ready for transplanting everything. Gonna use the 400 mh in the veg area and replace it with a 315 cmh in the flower room. Till the plants move under the 600 hps.
picture.php

Started to crack vents today
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Day 12 flower

Day 12 flower

Everything seems to be going well. Pretty sure i have 2 males so far will be removing them soon just want to be positive. Changed the rez last night and refillled with 2-2-2 1 mlpg hydroguard 1/2 mlpg floralicious 1/2 mlpg kool bloom at 600 ppm keeping ph 5.9-6.1

picture.php

Picked up a 315 cmh with phillips 4000 for the vegging plants that will follow them to the flower room. Need to top and clone hopefully this weekend.

picture.php

Have the clones out and hoping to transplant tonight.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Day 17 flower

Day 17 flower

Well i lost power for a few days and everything got pretty yellow but not horrible. They look alot better now after a couple normal days and it is still very early in flower so hopefully i dont have any issues. Got rid of three males and their clone (of course they were the best rooted) as i dont breed. The rest of the clones look alright but could be alot better hoping they get better by the end of the week. Really need to top and clone the veg area but shits been hectic so hopefully i can get that done this week.
Clones
picture.php

Veg
picture.php

Flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Probably gonna cut most of the fan leaves this weekend.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Good to see everything’s bouncing back!

Yeah hopefully its like outdoor, every time we got bad weather and the plants took a thrashing they seemed to have a growth spurt after. Got another big storm coming tomorrow so fingers crossed we dont lose power again.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Lots of work day 1 flower

Lots of work day 1 flower

Did lots of stuff yesterday put the second seed crop into flower after topping and cloning. The first set of clones are coming back now no thanks to me. I have been super busy and didnt calibrate the pen again so was feeding wrong ph but all is fixed now so they should recover quick.

New clones
picture.php

Only ladies in the veg area now getting healthier
picture.php

2nd seed run flower under cmh day 1
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Serious de fol flower day 23

Serious de fol flower day 23

Went crazy cutting leaves hope it works as seen on here. The leaves that are left are very happy. Have raised p/k and buds are starting to build. There is already crystal on the PHC. All chunkys stuff looks excellent cant wait till harvest.

Flower day 23

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Its always something

Its always something

Had to empty majority of rez and replace. Today I noticed leaves canoeing down also noticed some funky leaf growth pretty positive it is n overdose so i have dropped n to what is in the micro and increased pk significantly. Now feed is 0 - 2 - 4.25 mlpg grow - micro - bloom 1mlpg hydroguard 1.25mlpg koolbloom for @ 550ppm

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Fd 28 and fd5

Fd 28 and fd5

The flower room is going alright but humidity could be better. The leaves canoeing down seems to have stopped and generally everything looks pretty happy. The two fems i think have been hungery from the get go so i plan to run them with some of the other heavy feeders on there own res next run. Pretty much everything has crystals on it now which I am pretty excited about.
Flower room
picture.php

Day 5 cmh waiting for sex
picture.php

Day 28 hps
picture.php

Plant most effected by high N
picture.php

Buds building
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Clones

Clones

First round of clones are on the rebound and second round of cuttings seem good hopefully rooting.

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
4 bad hombres

4 bad hombres

Got rid of 4 males today, all 3 pineapple mimosa, and cognac1. Good thing is they looked excellent out in the sun with nice healthy roots. Now i got 4 test clones to check for roots :) the clones are getting better looking every day. I have changed base feed to 2-4 micro-bloom 1mlpg hydroguard and in veg anywhere from 0-2 mlpg floralicious plus depending on size and in flower 0-2 mlpg of koolbloom for ec of @ 500 ppm currently running 550 ppm in flower and 500 ppm in veg.

Also we got crystals :woohoo:
Scout breath:
picture.php

Platinum huklberry cookies1
picture.php

And the clones that I plan to clone heavily in @ week to fill out the 600 watt table in about 5-6 weeks and so on...
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Forum breath 2 has also been thrown out down to 4 out of the second seed run. Everything else looks to be female giving me 12 females to work with in the veg room. Cant wait for the first full clone table to hit flower as they always seem to out produce the seed run.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Looking goood og

Thanks man I am trying, alot to do. Getting ready for more transplanting and cloning. I am picking up 3 4 bulb 4 foot florescent fixtures this weekend. They came out of a store that switched to led and the ballasts look new so I'll gladly take them for free:woohoo:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Hey chunky, the mutant looks great and seems to be female. I took 2 clones of this one hoping for something special.

Akss

I seen one of chunkys post was removed from another thread. I hope he didnt get in trouble lol