What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Dreams

maimunji

Josh d
picture.php

Ssdd #1 clone from previous run
picture.php

Bhb3ks1 clone from previou run.
picture.php

maimunji

Ssdd clone. This plant have some kind of problems after switch to flowering new growth appear yellow and she is little stunted. Strange thing is she is overall green and perk.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Goji og #1
picture.php

Goji og#2
picture.php

Goji #3
This one curl top leaves before few days after strong dose nutes watering by hand because looks pale to my liking. Hope she will outgrow issues.
picture.php

Josh d og
picture.php

Ssdd clone from revious run.
picture.php

maimunji

Goji og #1 this one pomping nugs faster and more frosty compare to other 2. Look very good I like her if smoke is worth I will hit her with polen from goji male that I save f2 will be cool. Finger crossed for potency.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Love to grow more than smoke. Much more pleasure for my soul. Love to make pics also will give little more time and will swich to my cannon power shot make better pics than my phone.
Tied down everything. Love to lst mich more work but paid at the end. Expect good yeild this time nugs is everywhere. Maybe more than g per watt under my 600 w.Will see ... day 25 here. No run off for the win.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greenlife1

Looking happy in there
I also have the goji. Have been running her on an off for 3 yrs now. You definitely should have good potency. Big yielded also.
Here is a pic. Sorry for God light.
We are within a day is two of each other in flower

Attachments

• 0403182232.jpg
    0403182232.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11

maimunji

Starting week 5 here.
picture.php

Blueberry headband 3 king s1 clone from previous seed run. Smell really strong on blueberry I like her.
picture.php

maimunji

I think im lucky enough to have root aphids in my coco. Noticed them today light was off. I flash with light above coco pots and they start to move around. Can't found flyers around. Just spray coco top with insecticide. Is this will be enougs or I need to drench pots? Don't want to do drench because poison have 30 days quarantine but if its nessesary will be good to doing now.

Last edited:

maimunji

I can't found something wrong with plants and I can remember I see this bugs previous grow also and plants finish good without treatment. I found few flyers around previous run but they looks a lot like fungus gnats. Really can't say they are R.A because most pics I see R.A is white and my bugs is brown maybe some different kind.

Greenlife1

Yeah if there fungus gnats then you'll be fine unless there were tons of them.
Also if you can get some good airflow across the top of the pots that will discourage those suckers.