What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star and Bubba's Widow grow

Ganja 13

Day 57....Happy new year !
picture.php

Ganja 13

Sensi Star end of day 88. She's getting there...lol....She may even make it till the ripe old age of 100...lol
She has a heart thumping high with just enough indica stone to keep your feet on the ground.......She keeps me glued to the couch listening to music in amazement ! She is beautiful.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reason

What stock is she from? Original early 90s kept stored away? I’ve seen a worked Sensi Star Line from the Derg Corra Collective that I’m terribly interested in. Thanks I’m advance! Great job, you really crushed this grow!

Ganja 13

What stock is she from? Original early 90s kept stored away? I’ve seen a worked Sensi Star Line from the Derg Corra Collective that I’m terribly interested in. Thanks I’m advance! Great job, you really crushed this grow!

Cheers.......She is from Paradise Seeds, recent stock

Ganja 13

that Star is gonna be greasy greasy buds......it will give you the best looking buds you've ever grown..... and when that happens, you're hooked for life..... Sensi Star......

Welcome to da club!
you gonna hate it took soo long to know "the Star"

Yeah I'm hooked HOVAH2.0..........This is the Star drying, pulled this branch at day 90.......Sorry about the poor budshot, It doesn't really do her justice.

She is at day 94 today, and this girl is really testing my patience.......I certainly wasn't expecting such a long blooming sativa phenotype from the Star......But I can't complain

picture.php

Ganja 13

Nice looking bud.

Cheers Stark.

I just finished testing a small 90 day old bud this mmorning. I am trying to get a feel for the percentage of amber I want to finnish with when harvested. The plant is at Day 96 today(1 day shy of 14weeks flowering...lol)

She is so sativa leaning in affect. She has got a real heartthumping effect.It is difficult to work through at the initial onset of the high and lingers ustrongly after the high settles in, accompanyedd
with an electric trance like effect.

I think I will aim for about 20% amber to tone the sativa effects down a little. The trichomes are about 95% milky 4 % clear and an odd amber here and there .

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Cheers Stark.

I just finished testing a small 90 day old bud this mmorning. I am trying to get a feel for the percentage of amber I want to finnish with when harvested. The plant is at Day 96 today(1 day shy of 14weeks flowering...lol)

She is so sativa leaning in affect. She has got a real heartthumping effect.It is difficult to work through at the initial onset of the high and lingers ustrongly after the high settles in, accompanyedd
with an electric trance like effect.

I think I will aim for about 20% amber to tone the sativa effects down a little. The trichomes are about 95% milky 4 % clear and an odd amber here and there .

Interesting, your description matches the Superstar
I grew from Ed at Delta9.

Lost them but am working a cross that has produced
some sensi star phenos, good stuff, not for the novice toker.

The smoke is less of a brain spaz after a few weeks in the jar.

Ganja 13

Sensi Star 101 days.....ready for the jar.
Arggghhhh the fruits of labor. This is from one of the 2 branches I chopped for a pre-sample. She has a bit of attitude about her.
She is at day 106 today and she is just about cherry ripe !

picture.php

Ganja 13

Reached the end of 18 weeks flowering today. This girl is really testing my patience.

I harvest a little branch at day 123 and today, day 126(full 18 weeks) lol.....

I have been sampling every day since 72 days.

She is a beautiful all day smoke.....great in the morning with coffee, and just great to smoke all day......No burn out on this one....want to go back up ?.....just spark up again.

Divine flavor on this girl. She has a smooth, mouth coating lemon and pine inhale with a lip smacking mint finish. taste can linger in mouth for an hour.

Here is a pic of a bud harvested at day 123, a couple of days off jarring.

picture.php

Here is a branch harvested today at 18 weeks(126 days).....She is just not quite finished yet

picture.php

-BRR-

Lovely man. @ page 5 i was thinking not long now , page 6 same again lol and I was hoping she’d go 10 or so weeks but faaaaarrkkkk cried the crow to an empty paddock at this floweingnlength. Thanks for describing the high and especially the smells. Be nice to see the yield justify it all.

all the best