What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Come on in to Tiger's Den - Sweet13 by TRC

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Day 37 12/12

Technically, Day 37 haven't really started for them yet. I grabbed a few quick shots during one of my rare night cycle trips into the Den. Had to check temps. Fall and spring in these parts are some of the hardest for me, as you can need the heater at night and the A/C during the day :D But, temps were well controlled, guess I should trust myself more :joint.

Grabbed some pics. Didn't have time to do my normal 'Take 8000 and pick the best', so you'll have to bear with the focus on these.

5121101806-001.jpg

5121101806-002.jpg

5121101806-004.jpg

5121101806-005.jpg

5121101806-006.jpg

I'll try to get some better pics tonight when the lights come on and I have more time.

Til next time :wave:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I must admit you kinda suck with the camera bro, But on the up side the plants are so frosty they shine through anyways lol...

Keep up the good work!

NiteTiger

Veteran
Thanks for coming by guys!

Thanks for the cheers Dopest!

Blaze, at least I warn when the pics are gonna be bad. And they're not ALL bad, usually I think I do pretty good :nanana: Glad you like the budage tho!

somoz

Veteran
lookin good niteT.......day 37 is nice to hear, they should fill in well and the tricho production looks solid....And blaze is one to be talkin about pics, Haven't seen too many from him lately....hehe, stick and move, just fuckin about with ya blaze......frosty bitches are nice nite! keep up on the up dood

moz

NiteTiger

Veteran
Day 40 12/12

Started they're flush, nothing but plain water and molasses from here on in.

5121102106-008.jpg

5121102106-007.jpg

5121102106-006.jpg

5121102106-003.jpg

:woohoo:

:wave:

somoz

Veteran
Glad to hear it NT: Well we won't be setting any records for yield but she looks to more than make up for that in her trich production......some shiny green bro!!! Enjoy the fruits.

moz

NiteTiger

Veteran
Aye, yield will be light, but I'm not too worried. After all, can't expect much when you're only working with half the light than the room is setup for.

But, according to samples, it'll be fantastic :D

I'll be doing updates throughout the harvest, with pics!

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
fingers sticky yet? congrats on the harvest Tiger, hope all is well. ive been quite busy in "the real world" so i havent been able to hang alot but ill be stoppin in more often (i hope) to say hi and see how you've been. last update looks tastey, keep it up man!

peace!

NiteTiger

Veteran
So very, very stoned.

Exhausted, be back later with some post trim pics.

In harvest pics fell vitim to a stoner move.

Sorry.
:sasmokin:
:woohoo:
:joint:
:wave:

NiteTiger

Veteran
Still haven't got the pics yet.

Total stoner move - dropped the digi in the bubblehash bucket :pointlaug

I'll grab some drying pics tomorrow if I can get ahold of a camera.

Stay tuned, because we also have the flowering of the other female to go, plus a good dissection of this grow.

Oh, and of course, dried stash shots :D

Underground Man

ouch that sucks.
8378camera.gif
8378help.gif
be more careful :bat:

I have heard of dropping the meter into the resevior, but the cam in the bubblehash bucket is a new one.

well you can get a nice cam at any store, nice pot is harder to get! enjoy

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey Nite Tiger

so sorry to hear about the camera dropping in the bubble bucket. bummer.

hope all is well, i look forward to some more pics if you get a chance.

peace out

NiteTiger

Veteran
Wow, time kinda slipped away from me there.

It's long past time to do a full post mortem on this grow and close out the thread.

Final yeild was just over 3 ounces, which is a very light yeild for these plants, in my opinion. The main cause of this is obvious - you can't cut half your light out of a room and expect it to perform the same. I ended up with just over 20w/sf, which is abysmal.

The irritating thing about it is that you can see the fantastic potential in these plants. They wanted to get so much bigger, just didn't have the resources. I didn't do these plants justice, and that's a shame.

The high was great, a full on indica stone. I tried to offset that heavy stone with an earlier harvest, but it just didn't work out. I wanted to try to perk up that heavy stone, hoping to get the best of both worlds - an up, happy high that mellows into a pleasant stone. It didn't work. I ended up confusing the high. It left you ready to do something, but too stoned to actually do it :D Were I to grow this out again, I would definately let it go longer, and let that wonderful narcotic stone mature to its full potential.

Now, I said, "were I to grow this out again", because it doesn't look like I'll have the opportunity. Let me explain. As some of you know, my landlord informed us at the beginning of October that we were going to have to move because he was selling the house as ordered by a bankruptcy court. Well, I got a call about two weeks ago that the bankruptcy court was sending an inspector to the house - would we be available in about 30 minutes? :eek: So, the room came down, and clones and mom were forced into an unprotected spot out doors with temps in the 20s. None survived. Well, one may have survived, and I'm trying to nurse it back, but it seems unlikely. Let me stress to anyone thinking of growing out TRC genes, DO IT! These ladies didn't reach thier full potential, but it most certainly wasn't the genes fault. Pure, straight up technical errors. The potential is so obvious in these genes, it just kills me.

So, here I sit with my last little bit of Pheno A bud, mourning the loss of genetics that never really got a good shot, and it's killing me.

On the upside, I've got a new house all lined up, and we move next week. We picked wisely, and in this house, there will be no temporary setups. There is a perfect area for me to setup, and all is cleared through wife! So, I'm down, but not out.

Also, on another up note, I got a new job, FINALLY. Working with a gentleman flipping houses. First day of work, as we're winding down, he says to me "Want a beer?" I said, "Nah, I quit drinking, got too good at it". He says "Yeah, been there before, how 'bout a joint?" Well, you know what my reaction was to that! Turns out he's an old head from Cali, and the next day I brought over some of this Sweet13 and we popped it into his vaporizer - wow, awesome.

So, I'm drawing this one to a rather anti-climactic close. This thread is offically done, with the room down and genetics apparently lost.

But, gimme a coupla weeks to get moved and settled in, and we'll fire up another build thread, which we'll morph into another grow thread! Just gotta track down some genes...

Until next time, :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Nite Tiger

long time no see man, sorry i been kind of distracted too. anyway thanks for the closing report, this info is worth a lot more then some people realize.

i'm very glad to hear that you were able to clear out everything under such short notice. always better o be safe then sarry eh?

great news about the new place, hope things go well with the new setup. you should think about a coco setup with drippers. it's a killer way to grow.

peace out :wave: