What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

travelling to montreal

THC Angel

a good spot for finding something to smoke is the Parc Mont Royal especially on sundays. People in general are really really nice. they gave me pot for one cigarette :)

Moots

This is completely un-related to smoke, but while in Montreal check out the St. Viateur Bagel Shop, or Fairmount Bagel. 2 of the most famous Montreal bagalries(?)

If you've never had a Montreal bagel, you really need to, slightly sweeter, more dense, and cooked in a woodfire oven. You can't go wrong. I live in southern Ontario, and because of this thread am considering a weekend road trip out there just for bagels. They are that good.

a good spot for finding something to smoke is the Parc Mont Royal especially on sundays. People in general are really really nice. they gave me pot for one cigarette :)

you can buy pot almost anywhere.... but i wouldn't hang around parks... you do realize that the pigs know this as a good spot and i've hear of so many people getting busted just from buying or selling in parks.... especially mont royal... just a pointer lol.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
gotta stop by SHWARTS....if the lineup is too long, go accross the street to MAIN.....best smoke meat in the world.....

i gotta agree, dont buy weed at the parks, its BS and for 10$ your gonna get between 0.4 and 0.6 of a gram.....no deals what so ever.....but if you are real desperate the place where you can score 24/7 is on the corner of st-denis and maisoneuve, right around the coffee shop theres always about 10 guys selling weed.....sucks but if your desperate they sell 24/7 so it is a guarantee

KONY

Veteran
bump. anything changed in montreal since this post was first posted? Thinking of going on a vacation there soon.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Visited Toronto this past fall, great place, had a fantastic time but found it strange that everyone kept asking me why we weren't in Montreal instead . . . .

saluki

ICMag Donor
Respect for quality well-grown M39.

Jean-Guy is nice.

Stay away from that fake purple kush going around, pure garbage. Hate the purple fad.

Docteur

Peut etre

Peut etre

Visited Toronto this past fall, great place, had a fantastic time but found it strange that everyone kept asking me why we weren't in Montreal instead . . . .

Parce que Montreal c'est comme paris comparée a n'importe quelle ville sur-américanise comme Toronto..

I'm in Montreal!

I'm here working so I walked around for a while and got a bit shy to ask anyone for a hook up.

I'm gonna head down to the block dude mentioned above, hopefully I get lucky.

Maybe run into an ICMAG head or two lol.