What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
We have a lot in common, first of all our lovely C-plants

But we all also have to eat every day.
I´m curicous. What did you eat?

The pizzaman knows our adress , but today I made a traditional danish dinner:

The dessert: GG Danish Passion

Peace
Paddi

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looks good, looks like a bit of work, what are those patty type things

and why use frozen vegetables, after making all that other stuff

killa-bud

Veteran
cuz frozen es freasher den ze fresh veggitables unt somting lik dat

ahaha i'm baked

that stuff looks pretty good

NOKUY

Veteran
king crab legs and butter (same exact dinner ive had the past 6 of 7 days)....and have enough for a few more.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
NOKUY said:
king crab legs and butter (same exact dinner ive had the past 6 of 7 days)....and have enough for a few more.

i want to cuss at your Lucky ass....red, brown, what was the other? lol. man though yukon that is the bomb there.

im cooking lace cornbread in bacon renderings w/blackeyed peas w/ham hocks and a lil fatback.
sliced tomatoe
sweet tea..

DitBaMay

I have no pictures of my food but I'm eating "pho" Vietnamese beef noodles soup and some spring rolls. Ill probably end it off with some Finger hash ;)

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Fish sticks and a pop tart...theres never anything good to eat here. I'm just to tired to go to taco bell today... :violin:

but at least I smoke better than I eat..got some sensi star on the menu..
:canabis:

Last edited:
G

paddi..so what is the traditional Danish dinner??
i see mix veggies in one pot,spuds in another,gravy..but what are those "pucks" in the white casserole dish??...some kinda hemp dish?

man Nokuy,those king krab legs look awesome..to bad i get sick when i eat
shellfish.

for dinner tonight,im having a case of cheap domestic beer,there's a pork chop in every can..

Last edited:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
sorry i dont have any pics, but i made a slow cooked beef roast with carrots/onions/potatoes/etc.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
cough_cough_eer said:
Fish sticks and a pop tart...theres never anything good to eat here. I'm just to tired to go to taco bell today... :violin:

but at least I smoke better than I eat..got some sensi star on the menu..
:canabis:

What the hell flavor Pop Tart goes with fish???

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
srry no pics but had boneless chicken breast simmered all afternoon in cream of mushroom soup and mashed patatos glass of MTN Dew lol and some whirlybird to smoke afterwards.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
ash said:
paddi..so what is the traditional Danish dinner??
Minced meatballs (pork) dipped in slightly whiped raw egg then rolled in breadcrumbs. Fried in margarine on the frying-pan.
Served with boiled potatos, braun sauce (leftover fat from the pan, flour and milk).
And yeah. A little frozen vegetables

Paddi

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I was too lazy to cook tonight

peanut%20butter%20sandwich.jpg

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
6054ex-livingroom.jpg

You can still see some of last night's dinner on the table, and some on the floor too. Didn't do the dishes yet.