What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brazilian Outdoor grow

G Brazil

Greetings,
I grow for personal use only. For the last 3 years I have done 6 indoor grows with nice results. i used to live in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and i rented a two bedroom apartment to do my indoor grow. I have used many strains, all from Dutch Passion Feminized varieties. Mazar, Oasis, Bleberry, Orange Bud, White Widow, Skunk Passion, Original FLO.... Now I have moved To Rio de Janeiro to a nice penthouse near the beach (7 blocks away) and will continue to do my indoor grow with Mazar and Oasis. Now I have a nice terrace and Im making plans to put 20 feminized plants outdoors ( White Widow and Orange Bud), they will be started indoors with a 18 /6 light schedule and will be moved outdoors after 4 weeks of germination. The only problem will be that it will be spring here in Brazil and the days will be getting longer everyday, but here at 23' South the longest day is like 13 :30 hours long on december 21. I will put these ladies outdoors by october 20 th and they will flower until the beggining of the summer. Is there any chance that these plants may stop flowering and revert back to veg phase??? , since they will be ending flowering by the start of the summer. the average outdoor tempearures are between 27 Celsius and 20 Celsius. I will post pictures as soon as I learn to upload them.

Last edited:
G

Maybe if its hot??

Not from there so,i cant realy tell but i think
youl be ok.......need help uploading pics?

Syd

ICMag Donor
Hi G Brazilian and welcome to ICMag.
So you're brazilian and you're growing DP strains while europeans can't find brazilian landraces?
...world is so crazy... :joint:

Last edited:

G Brazil

Syd- brazilian landraces are very rare to find here in South Brazil, maybe you can fiind them in the northeast.. dutch genetics are awesome.. god flowering time, nice chunky yields, good for indoor commercial grows grows.....

Lougrew- I m a big fan of your grows..... you do it directly outside.. Im gonna try this too wits some feminized seeds.... you have said that you can plant in the spring and harvest a good crop.... here the photoperiod does not change much thats why Im asking... I have seen your grow in the High Times too... what a great back yard.. yes I dont know how to upload pictures. But again Im a big fan of your harvests... you are good at this!!!!!

G Brazil

Yo Lou grew, I think i have a climate that is almost the same as South Florida, hot, humid conditions in the summer.... but in the spring we have a cooler and dryer climate than the summer.. the really hot months around here are the first 3 months of the year... I will plan to put some seeds directly outdoor too by the end of the winter (sept 21).. I would like you to share your outdoor experiences regarding photoperiods, flowering times, heavy rain, wind, hot and humid days on flowering.... Please share with us your great knowledge !!!

Syd

ICMag Donor
G Brazil said:
Syd- brazilian landraces are very rare to find here in South Brazil, maybe you can fiind them in the northeast.. dutch genetics are awesome.. god flowering time, nice chunky yields, good for indoor commercial grows grows.....

Yes, most of the dutch strains have been created for the market, so most of them are decent in the average. It just depends on private growing goals: personal smoking, commercial, seeds production, etc...
I didn't know that S.Brazil was a hard place to find good local weed. My experiences (not direct) come from Bahia and Sao Paulo and the friends who live there always told me they had all the local weed they wanted... ... ... and I'm still wating for their seeds... and it's a long time...well...I dunno.
Just smoked a joint of shitty Afghan and I'm yawning like hell...
:badday:

Last edited:
H

Habibi

Brazil, if your photoperiod is always under 14 hours and peaks at 13.3 you will always have flowering plants. so you can veg them indoors as long as you want and put them outdoors just about whenever.

lets see some pictures of what you got going on

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey G once you have them on your computer downloaded in a file just click the user menu tab and then click upload photos. Just make sure that when you upload them that you put them under the outdoor cannabis gardens forum so that way you can post them in your thread.

G Brazil

Hey this is my blue berry from dutch passion.. grown indoors in Sao paulo Brazil.. 3 gal pots, dolomite lime, molasses, peters ferts, 3000 watts
now I know how to post pictures the show will start!

H

Habibi

nicely done, now lets see what your working with for your terrace grow

G Brazil

I have not started my Terrace grow yet, Im still building my indoor grow... by the second week of september I will start.. i have moved to Rio
de Janeiro and i have to start all over again... thanks for all..... keep checking this thread as I will post more photos and information.

G Brazil

This is my last indoor grow in Sao Paulo, the plants are very healthy all the way to the finish line. It all about giving real love to the plants..... I can say this because here in Brazil the agricultural bussiness is very limited. We dont have all the great stuff that you americans, europeans or australians have, And we still roduce some great flowers loadded with giant crystals.
The smoke produced is very potent, if you smoke in the nightime , you will wake up the next morning very high. People In Brazil always say this is the best going around, even compared to the weed from amsterdam that few brazilians smuggle to Rio de Janeiro. these plants are Oasis, Mazar from DP.
ALWAYS REMEBER TO USE FINE DOLOMITE IN YOUR SOIL. KEEP CHECKIN THIS THREAD i WILL POST MORE PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL BRAZIL.

G Brazil

Oasis from dutch passion produces a lot of quality bud. if you add molasses to your mix, then you will add flavor to this great strain. one pheno had red and very rock hard buds.. and when it was smoked produced some very very dense smoke...
the major strains in Holland and America contain some third world genetics in it. Places like Mexico, Jamaica, India, Paraguay, Afghanistan and Brazil, even though I cant find the original brazilian skunk ( export only), produces awesome strains.... so I think people around the world that smoke good greens should Know this. Is all because America and Europe have the money and technology to 'steal " these strains from these poor countries and make some awesome international hybrids.. since its ilegal, there is no control on the international seed market. Seed companies then can use these genetics and say the are responsible for creating these awesome hybrids alone. It was God ( JAH) who created the plant in the first place, and the people of the third world need this medicinal flower just as bad as people from europe and america.... Here in Brazil we have a cannabis crisis.... even though we have world class plants originated from here such as the pink mango, white widow, and some high grade sativas, all you can find in the streetz is a black - brown shake or brick with a nasty petroleum taste to it... you know what I mean??? all the genetics and good herb of Brazil is exported by the local mafia... medicinal cannabis in Brazil is a dream very far from reality....

we have such a great climate, no hurricanes, snow,ice, cold weather, freeze... we can plant all year long.... Brazil needs to protect its cannabis genetic diversity.. please Im not here to promote any hatred against americans or europeans, specially people who enjoy a good smoke... but people need to understand that we have a cannabis crisis here... the majority of the people here will never smoke the good stuff...... I think the seed companies should take part of their profits and give back to the countries the seeds originated from. Or help growers in these countries to protect its cannabis biodiversity and to produce better crops. AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS SHOULD GIVE RESPECT TO THE THIRD WORLD EVERYTIME THEY SMOKE A BOWL.....BECAUSE IT WAS THE BLOOD , SWEAT AND TEARS OF THE THIRD WORLD THAT MADE THE GREAT LIFESTYLE THAT AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS HAVE TODAY... Dont get me wrong, the work of the seed companies is great. But just give some props to the third world population thats all. thanks Icers, I needed to talk about this..... I have never seen anybody thank the third world for todays strains.

G Brazil

This is a F2 cross with a lemon sour mint smell nd taste.. and so many sugar crystals.. hummm.. I call her lemonlicious......

to grow outdoors.. in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, at 22 ' South , wiitch strain would you recommend?? here are my options.. all feminized, Im growing for yield and quality...
Great White Shark??
The church??
White rhino??
Thanks in dvance for any info..
Im planting in the spring and hopefully will be harvesting at the start of summer...... from indoor 18/6 to outdoors 12/12 - 13.5/10.5 by start of summer

G Brazil

Yo Icers.....
Im planning to plant Mazar DP and White Rhino GH , I used Oasis DP in the past with good results.. but Im planning on switching to White Rhino because people in Brazil give best value to white or skunk strains.. and outdoors Im planning on using Great White Shark GH and The Church Gh.... Greenhouse claims that The church Is a very Humid resistant strain...... Here in Rio sometimes is Very humid and hot, but only in summer, my grow will be a spring grow.. indoors and out..... Please somebody tell me if I and I is making the right decison.....
JAH BLESS ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD

G

G-Brazil you did it!!!

GREAT PICS MAN,im glad your havin fun!
Good job growing those plants they all look
very very good our new friend from S.A....

YES MY FRIENDS,i am VERY THANKFULL of the old countries!!
YOu got one man right here that misses all the stuff we in the US
use to get from all the different countries man those days where COOL!!!

GOOD THING for the OLD COUNTRIES to keep the weed going for us!
VEry good thread G-B....i have a brazillian sativa im crossing already
i will probly have some of the biggest and best plants around one day..
LOve to help,im stoned haha what was it now???

G Brazil

Yo Lougrew, nice vibes man..... you have a good mind, I know you know this plant has a great economical potential. i love the vibez that the plants give off, they look like they came directly from JAH 's HOUSE ZION... they bring a feeling of great peace to a place.... if Im stressed out I will just go in the room and 5 minutes later Im relaxed... no problem man!
this is GOD's most special plant.. a mystical plant...
soon I will have some great outdoor plants, hope the weather stay fine. Im very stoned .. been smoking some dutch Jack Herer.....
I will post pictures of beautiful Brazil.. beautiful girlz too....
almost naked at the beach.... I love cannabis and girlz any females out there???? keep your head up!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts