What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Capt. Crip's "Super Fruit".....

crossthread

Posting the "orginial smoke report" ....
Though, I've been forgetting to mention......
He said the plants/product were "seeded" therefore "lowering" the quality of the finished product......
Though I didn't get no seeded product, I'm "assuming" that a few colas were pollenated thus reducing the overall quality of the finished product.......
2539superfruit2-med.JPG

Sorry for the "late" reply... About that super fruit,, me and my wife smoked it in a 1.5 rolling paper and it wasn't a thick one, about the size of a cigerrette. I'm here too tell ya, me and her couldn't finish it, put it out halfway...
Yes, it has a "perfumey" like taste though,, and leaves a slight aftertaste of it that lingers alittle while.... When your smoking it,, it has the effect that I only can desribe as akin to breathing a vick's inhaler,, ya know? Like it's "cleaning" out your lungs or something.... Burns clean too,, light grey ash....
I'd like too say also, I'm not light weight but,, this smoke really kicked my a**...
You have that Sativa like high , and that INTENSE body buzz... The head high does let you think,, BUT let me also point out,,, it will also make you very DIZZY, I'm serious!!!!! Like how your laying in bed with too much too drink, and the bed starts spinning???? That kind of dizzy, hence, the designation of not operating machinery while under the influence of this product....
I couldn't feel anything in my body parts where I usually experience pain...... I highly recommend this strain for Med users.... After ya come down it gives you the slight munchies though also.....(We wiped out a homemade Banana Nilla Wafer cream pie, LOL)
Now a funny thing is... I still had that half~a~hooter,, and I shared it with a friend yesterday afternoon, he put his head down, slumped over while sitting on my couch,, all I heard for a hour,, was,, damn...... damn..... damn............... Until he snapped outta it... LOL!!!!
This just may be the strain your looking for, And anyone else that wants a very strong strain this is it,,,I'd rate it a 10 on potentcy..... it's the strongest I've ever smoked in my 41 years.... If have a chance to get this,,, and grow it out,, well go for it!!!

For Med users,, this stuff is the shinnizt!!!!!!!!!!
For Chemo, AIDS suffers, or those REC users that want a "bomb" high..... And this helps those with eating problems.....
All in all the is the MOST useful smoke EVER PRESCRIBED!!! Like Oxy..... only better and healther
If the goverment wants too go medicinal they "SHOULD" use this strain and research it...
As I've reported,, the Kind Capt. as usual harvest's his MEDS never before it's time,, like a very fine Wine......
AMBER trich's ONLY...... very few white ones.....(milky).....
And for those that have trouble smoking, the "vaporizer" effect this strain has negates any kind of heavy smoke effect....
I hope I put this in cosenses with a "proper" smoke report......

Peace all Cross.......

Last edited:

crossthread

Another "footnote"

Another "footnote"

If your looking for a "serious" stone,, please be aware.. this strain IS NOT for all MED users(or Rec's for that matter), nor for all people.......
Be careful with this strain..........
IT WILL be SO STRONG IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK...(if you smoke too much), ie:vomiting.... The effects are like that AND very strong(high wize).... Many reports on this especialy on WOMEN that reported this... (A gender thing?)..... But thereafter the "vomiting" effect/feeling is gone quickly......
Please be fore warned DO NOT OPERATE MACHINERY ON THIS MEDICATION!!!!!!!!
Otherwize enjoy the strain........
:abduct:

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
superfruit

superfruit

man i am amazed by this strain... if you happen to know where i could come by a few seeds or a clone of the superfruit or a cross of superfruit I would be VERY interested... check out my previous post ... i dont normally ask or hint around about this kind of stuph because i really dont like begging ... any info on where to pick up this strain would be SO appreiciated ........... thanks from a serious med user .......

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Bump...

Bump...

Saw this thread and thought that by now there must be quite a few more people that have grown this out. I know Capt. sent out a bunch of beans, and they've been on seedbay. So don't be shy. Spill the goods. Time to turn in those smoke reports.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts