What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunky funky super piney chron chron super NorCal

relic1981

Veteran
I am in Humboldt and wondering what strain is the best super piney super funky Uber potent strain(s) making it around from scene to scene? I caught a cut of a beautiful piney strain from a seed (and went on to make seeds myself!) the kid was calling it pinecone dream. He swears there’s no blue dream in it and just named it that for its taste and effects.. it gets you day dreaming.. si when he gave me the plant it was huge and starting to flowerso I didn’t take any cuts plus he said he would kick me down some fresh clones.. should have taken cuts. So I pollinated it with some selfed abusive Og x (chem sis x stardawg) pollen on a few sparse inner buds instead of cutting them out with the rest and voila. I’m growing some out as we speak. Piney strains always make me think of x mass. When I was 14 I got a oz of some super heady super piney straight up dank. It was the week of Christmas and all my friends had other fire and we just Had a blast. Shit stays with me, I’m. 36 now and remember that sac of herb like I had it last week as is the same with the memories of my friends and family. Getting of track but the winter equinox rocks! So if these seed turnout well I’m gonna need alp with a better name. Or not idgaf:tiphat:

M

meowmeowmeow

Sounds good dude.
Mid 90's pipeline from MX was Xmas green sticky red haired stoney goodness.
It's good to see good pine lovers are still out there. :biggrin:

JetLife175

Veteran
Fuck man. I wish I can remember the name. I just came back down south from this season and while I was up there I was able to get this ULTRA PINEY NL that they called NF1 or something along those lines. Shit was amazing.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
The most pine strain I ever seen was the pine skunk pheno from old yumboldt stock... Smells like a Xmas tree farm,,, n tastes the same... nobody knows what's actually in yumboldt.. Was seeds of a old Humboldt variety... I can tell ya she yields to g+ a watt is easily doable .. Pine tar kush was another one but had other flavors in the mix. Not as distinguishable in your face pine as the yumboldt..
What Xmas bud actually was . I think it was more of a location thing then a specific strain just pine type weed around Xmas time... In ny/nj area it was either yumboldt or nl depending on what yr and who it came from...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

relic1981

Veteran
What buds are pictured? I don’t want to assume anything but I’m guessing one is the piney northern lights and the other is the Yumboldt... ? But which is which or are the totally different strains? Pine tar Kush never impressed me much either. I also remember getting some super piney NL like ten years again .. wonder if that’s a dominant trait?

Latest posts

Latest posts