What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double OG Fruit Breath

Nug Life

picture.php
A one time project created for me by Skunkmasterflex. His cut of FPOG served as the mother for this and the father was an F1 male of OG x OGKB. He gave me 50 of them, the male was out of seeds that I had given him. He also gave me another couple of crosses with the same
Male, but it no longer exists. I had just expressed desire to have something truly rare and exclusive just so I had something to give out to people that was unique and worth it... these photos Are if two separate phenos. Every female that made the cut is a gem in one way or another, though there is an absolute standout. If I can get it reverted I won’t even need to peak through the others. Truly an amazing plant. Beautiful. Highly resinous. Stinky. Cut a few branches early to reverse, dried one and tried it today.. delicious and potent to boot. It has been a very, very long while since I’ve posted here. I’ve learned some things, grown many different plants for a frame of reference and can truly say this is an exceptional plant.

Last edited: