What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NyC SourD

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Could be her, hard to tell with dry pics... I have also a cut labeled as ECSD "DHK" with way more rounded buds a bit like that.

I believe your friend but ECSD done at 70 sound way too quick to be the real deal otherwise he harvested her too early to have the full package. I'll run Chaco next so I'll see by myself. Could be interisting if we can get our hands on the AJ cut to compare them all...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Never ran aj cut either.. When ya got a winner ya just not interested in others.. So i never looked for either cut.. Im sure many did the side by side.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I know that feeling but curiosity is too strong sometimes. Yeah I think I saw some people posting about the AJ vs Chaco in the old ECSD thread.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
You know how I feel about the sour. I could never do production into the 80 day range, but I'd always let mine go till about 70-73 days. Got to keep it moving :)

Probably one of my favorite flavors and highs.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Here ya go just hit 11 wks time to get her done
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I ran sourd ibl vs aj ‘s it was very different terps expression at diff times and durations as well as diff structures of the plants. Aj is a commercial potential yield . The AJ didn’t reek super in veg even at harvest yes it smelled but after a week or two of cure and dry it gets loud all the sudden and stays in my experience. The high is like no other
My sour d I ran was a nice strong gassy smoke but I wanted to hit it 15 min later. Aja I was good for abit. All subjective though and just my two cents

The sourd ibl was fuel sour funk in flower really strong smelling
Carried over well to fresh buds but over a time it lost a bit of that oomph

Edit:tooken 74 or more days iirc

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looking good man. Been a long time since I had some proper sour in a jar. Won't be for another two rounds, but I'll have to throw one in.